As the PR industry adapts to the changing media landscape and the developing trends in digital communications, we've been working with an increasing number of agencies to help them better support their clients. As a result we have decided to make an official offering with the launch our Agency Partnership Programme.
This new programme ensures that agencies worldwide can take advantage of the latest brand newsroom and communications technology to make the most out of these shifts in digital communications.
As Guy Bellamy, Managing Director, Elephant Comms, said, "One of the main challenges for the communications practitioner today is to work good content across a broader range of channels, making them work together rather than operate in silos. The only effective way to manage this and to fully understand the audience's terms of engagement is through a multimedia newsroom platform - and when it comes to this Mynewsdesk leads the field."
Jonathan Bean, Chief Operating Officer, Mynewsdesk, said, "Agencies have always been wonderful at providing strategic advice for their clients as well as managing their content production, distribution and multichannel execution. Our tool simply gives them a more efficient and effective way to manage communications on behalf of their clients. It keeps them up to date with the pace of technological development and helps them get the most out of high quality content, including images and videos."
Top reasons why you may be interested in getting involved:
- The potential for increased turnover (one agency has increased their revenue by 30% through working with us)
- Improved client relationships - our back office eases the content sign off process, is an effective collaboration tool and acts as a hub to store and distribute all of your client's content efficiently and effectively.
- You can offer online newsroom technology without having to invest in building it yourself. There is also the potential for white labelling.
- Our team of developers is constantly updating our technology to keep up with trends and improve the product.
- We can customise our offering to meet your specific needs.
- We have over 10 years experience in supporting agencies across the globe who look after some of the world's best brands including the likes of Google, Coca-Cola, Toshiba and McDonald's.