Scalado's software is now embedded in over 1 billion mobile devices and it will increase with over 500 million each year. The natural question is of course:
How much is 1 billion?
- If you put each mobile on a straight row it would reach 2 times around the earth.
- If you would call up each person (10 sec) and congratulate them for buying a phone with Scalado's technology, it would take you about 320 years.
- If you would use every Scalado phone for one day, it would take about 2 740 000 years. If you would use each one for just one second it would take 32 years.
- It is the same amount as how many sold records by The Beatles.
- 14% of the world's population has a mobile phone with Scalado in it.
How much is 500 million each year?
- It’s 16 mobile phones sold each second (which is 3.5 times more than children are born in the world)
- About the amount of active users that Facebook has totally
- The same amount and speed that McDonald's sell Big Macs.
- About the same amount that Angry Birds have been downloaded
- 35-40% of all new mobile phones are enhanced with Scalado
Video celebrating that Scalado is in over one billion mobile devices