While other advanced economies have been facing slow economic growth, the performance of the Australian economy over the last few years has been commendable which can be attributed to factors such as the strength and stability of the Australian financial system, the fiscal and monetary policy response, flexibility of the exchange rate and the performance of its major trading partners, particularly China. The confidence around the country's economy is being reflected in enterprise ICT investments, as most enterprises in Australia are spending significantly across all major technological areas.
- Kable's survey reveals that in order to reduce and control operating costs and keep a focus on their core activities, Australian enterprises are also planning to outsource their infrastructure and help desk functions through to the end of 2016
- To react to changing market dynamics quickly, Australian enterprises are increasingly spending on business intelligence tools, with the highest proportion of respondents planning investments in data warehousing/marts and social sentiment analytics in the next two years
- With the majority of respondents having expressed their intention to invest in server and storage virtualization technologies in the next two years, there are good opportunities for vendors operating in this space
ICT investment trends in Australia presents the findings from a survey of 95 Australian enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Australian enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including enterprise applications, business intelligence, and green IT and virtualization. Understand the approach adopted by enterprises in Australia to purchase technology and get a better insight into ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Australia.
Place a Direct Purchase on this Report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=404342 .
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2015 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT Dollars in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions Australian enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Australian enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as enterprise applications, business intelligence, and green IT and virtualization
- Factors that are influencing Australian enterprises' investments in each technology category
- How Australian enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Australian enterprises' distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into Australian enterprises' preferred buying approaches
- Business and IT objectives that Australian enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing Australian enterprises' decisions to select an ICT provider
Get Discount on this Report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=404342 .
Reasons To Buy
- Understand how the Australian enterprise ICT landscape is set to change in 2015 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT Dollars are being allocated by Australian enterprises in specific verticals and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Australian enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (enterprise applications, business intelligence, and green IT and virtualization)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Australian enterprises' decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers' priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that Australian enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies