Improving macroeconomic conditions, rising consumer confidence, increasing disposable incomes and declining rate of unemployment are among the major factors driving the growth of retail sector in Germany. The retail sector grew by 1.6% in 2014 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 2.1% over the next five years. Consumers are increasingly looking for value and convenience. The increasing number of single households and an aging population are forcing retailers to adapt to these new demands from consumers. Conscious consumerism is on the rise, fueling the demand for organic and local food products. However, negative population growth and impending deflation might affect the long term prospects for retail.
Complete Report Available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/retailing-in-germany-market-summary-and-forecasts-comprehensive-overview-of-the-market-consumer-and-competitive-context-with-retail-sales-value-and-forecasts-to-2019-market-report.html .
- Rising internet penetration (86%) and increasing accessibility through mobile devices will open doors to mobile shopping
- Decline in oil prices and allied raw materials triggered a price war among manufacturers in 2014 and this, coupled with increasing disposable income helped in boosting retail sales.
- Retailers continue to strategize on multi-channel convergences to make the shopping experience more convenient and easy
- Food and grocery captures the largest share of retail spending (47.6%), followed by home and garden products.
- Organic food and grocery retailing is an expanding niche
- Increasing inbound tourists are offering growth opportunities in luxury retail
Purchase a Copy of this Report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=408907 .
"Retailing in Germany - Market Summary and Forecasts, 2014-2019" provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to the German retail environment. In addition, it analyses the key consumer trends influencing the German retail industry.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories), and reviews of the latest best practice in online retail site design
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations and other macroeconomic factors.
- Retail sales and fastest-growing product categories that includes Clothing; Footwear; Books, News and Stationery; Electrical and Electronics; Food and Grocery; Health and Beauty; Furniture and Floor Coverings; Home and Garden Products; Music, Video and Entertainment Software; Sports and Leisure Equipment; Jewelry, Watches and Accessories; Luggage and Leather Goods
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels
Ask Discount on thhis Report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=408907
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on 26 products across 12 product sectors in the German retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behaviour trends from the start of your supply chain
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories in the market with insights on performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the German retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share