The global Solar Microinverter And Power Optimizer Market share report provides numbers for applications and regional segments of the industry covering historical as well as forecast data for decision makers.
High preference for sustainable green energy and enhanced power harvesting systems will push solar microinverter and power optimizer market. Elevated demand for PV systems across commercial and residential ventures for reliable and improved power supply is likely to contribute toward the surging growth of this industry. Beneficial legislations such as tax concessions, subsidies, and monetary support will open new vistas for the business. As per Global Market Insights, Inc., “Solar Microinverter and Power Optimizer industry revenue, which collected a revenue of USD 550 million in 2015, is forecast to surpass USD 1.4 billion by 2024.”
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.fractovia.org/request-sample/367
Standalone products and on-grid systems help in connecting solar microinverter & power optimizers. On-grid solar microinverter and power optimizer industry share, worth USD 120 million in 2015, will grow at an annual rate of 15% over 2016-2024. Favorable government regulations such as tax discounts, feed-in- tariff, and financial aids will push the business landscape.
Solar microinverter & power optimizers find extensive application across utility, residential, and commercial sectors. Solar microinverter and power optimizer market revenue across commercial sector is expected to cross the revenue margin of USD 300 million by 2024. High energy throughput and enhanced security measures will contribute significantly toward the market demand. Residential applications, which collected a revenue of USD 400 million in 2015, are forecast to observe a robust expansion. Rise in installation of PV systems on the rooftops of residential constructions will propel the revenue.
Considering the geographical trends, below mentioned are the regional highlights pertaining to the industry growth:
- Solar microinverter and power optimizer industry size in the U.S. is slated to grow at a CAGR of 15% over the coming timeframe. Government schemes encouraging large-scale deployment of solar power systems across commercial and residential constructions will drive the development.
- Solar microinverter and power optimizer market size in China, worth USD 50 million in 2015, is anticipated to observe a striking growth over 2016-2024. High government emphasis on the use of renewable energy to fulfill the rising power supply needs will further propel the industry growth.
- UK solar microinverter and power optimizer industry, which contributed nearly 10% of Europe market revenue in 2015, will expand notably due to government policies promoting to use green energy.
- Chile solar microinverter and power optimizer industry, which contributed more than 20% of Latin America solar microinverter and power optimizer market share in 2015, is projected to witness a high surge, owing to its project in harnessing 70% of overall energy through sustainable resources by 2050. Large availability of solar power, low rate of interests, and political stability are few of the factors predicted to boost the industry revenue.
Make an inquiry for buying this report @ https://www.fractovia.org/request-purchase/367
Key industry participants include Tigo Energy, SolarEdge Technologies Incorporation, Petra Systems Incorporation, Altenergy Power System Incorporation, KACO New Energy, SolarBridge Technologies, and Sparq Systems.
Browse key industry insights spread across 174 pages with 263 market data tables & 10 figures & charts from this report Solar Microinverter and Power Optimizer Market in detail along with the table of contents at:
Chapter 3 Solar Microinverter and Power Optimizer Industry Insights
3.1 Industry segmentation
3.2 Industry size & forecast, 2013 – 2024
3.3 Industry ecosystem
3.3.1 Vendor matrix
3.4 Technology & innovation landscape
3.5 Regulatory landscape
3.7 Industry impact forces
3.7.1 Growth drivers
18.104.22.168 Increasing rooftop PV installation
22.214.171.124 Cost effective and highly reliable
126.96.36.199 Higher efficiency
3.7.2 Industry pitfalls & challenges
188.8.131.52 High initial cost over other alternatives
3.8 Growth potential analysis
3.9 Porter’s analysis
3.10 Competitive landscape, 2015
3.10.1 Strategy dashboard
3.11 PESTEL analysis
This latest Solar Microinverter and Power Optimizer Market research report offers in-depth analysis, key industry insights, market sizing & forecast on a granular level for key products, applications across number of regional markets. The report also analyzes the Solar Microinverter and Power Optimizer industry from business strategy perspective, describing in detail growth drivers, pitfalls &challenges for participants, accompanied by a detailed competitive benchmarking including company market share analysis and detailed business profiles.
Reasons to Buy This Report
- Global Solar Microinverter and Power Optimizer Market size & forecast by product & application.
- Growth drivers, pitfalls & industry challenges.
- Key Solar Microinverter and Power Optimizer Market growth opportunities & emerging business models.
- Competitive benchmarking with market share analysis and company profiles.
Fractovia.org is one of India's leading in-house and free news portal. It is fully automated, and operates on a constant premise, interfacing with news sites and offering redesigned breaking features to readers across the globe. Our mission is to offer individuals opportunities for connections with news writers and distributors which they can pursue. We operate by mapping articles pertaining to breaking news, constantly and progressively, against a pre-determined word-based theme, offering important connections to readers and clients, as well as distributers.
Corporate Sales, USA
Toll Free: 1-888-689-0688