"The Future of Retailing in Poland to 2019" is based upon an extensive, cross-country, industry research program which brings together Conlumino's research, modeling, and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. It provides detailed quantitative analysis of past and future trends - crucially providing retail sales data not just by channel and by product, but showing product sales through different channels. This allows marketers interested in retailing to determine how to account for the development of retail trade overall and to know which channels are showing growth for which products in the coming years.
- Convenience stores (including independents) and gas stations hold the largest share of retail sales in 2014, and will continue to dominate the market in 2019
- Apparel, accessories, luggage and leather goods is expected to grow the fastest over the next five years, followed by Sports and leisure equipment
- Online channel is estimated to have a strong dominance over the next five years in terms of its growth rate
Complete Report Available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/the-future-of-retailing-in-poland-to-2019-comprehensive-data-overview-of-the-market-with-retail-sales-value-and-forecasts-to-2019-market-report.html .
"The Future of Retailing in Poland to 2019" is detailed databook providing a comprehensive analysis of the category and channel trends in the country's retail market.
- Data sets are provided for 2009 through to 2019, with actuals being provided from2009-2014. All initial market sizing and analysis is conducted in local currency in order to ensure local trends are reflected in the data before conversion into other currencies.
- Data analysis of 26 products, across 9 product groups that include: Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods; Books, News and Stationery; Electrical and Electronics; Food and Grocery; Furniture and Floor Coverings; Health and Beauty; Home and Garden Products; Music, Video and Entertainment Software; Sports and Leisure Equipment
- The report further covers the overall retail sales of products through four channel groups (Value Retailers, General Retailers, Specialist Retailers and Online) which includes 17 individual channels, such as Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; Home improvement and gardening supplies retailers; Food and drinks specialists; Online; Convenience Stores (including Independents) and Gas Stations; Department stores; Clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists; Other specialist retailers; Electrical and electronics specialists; Home furniture and homewares retailers; Value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; Music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; Cash and carries and warehouse clubs; Other general and non-specialist direct retailers; Drug stores and health and beauty stores; Vending machines; Duty free retailers
Buy a Copy of this Report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=400043 .
Reasons To Buy
Get immediate access to:
- Data coverage of 26 products across 9 product groups in the Polish retail market - accurate, reliable data for companies already operating in and those wishing to enter the market
- Performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019 - pinpoint the fastest growing categories in a market witnessing robust growth
Inquire Discount on this Report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=400043 .