The technology research report “Microgrid Market Size By Connectivity (Grid Connected, Off-Grid), By Grid Type (AC Microgrid, DC Microgrid, Hybrid), By Source (Diesel Generators, Natural Gas, Solar PV, CHP, Others), By Storage (Lithium-Ion, Lead Acid, Flow Batteries, Flywheel, Others), By Application (Healthcare, Educational Institutes, Military, Utility, Industrial/Commercial, Remote, Others) Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, UK , Russia, Spain, Italy, Denmark, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Iran, Nigeria) Application Potential, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2017 – 2024”, by Global Market Insights, Inc. says Microgrid Market size will exceed USD 19 billion by 2024,driven by rising demand for renewable energy integration.
Powered by the quest to deliver uninterrupted electricity to remote locations across the globe, microgrid market players seem to be on an expedition to bring forth a range of highly advanced networks endowed with supreme connectivity and storage that would help electrify rural and outlandish areas. In an era thriving on the notion of circumventing the deployment of fossil-fuel resources and promoting sustainability by and large, microgrid industry outlook is likely to witness a transformation at the paramount stratum. The declaration has been amply and impeccably testified by the extensive launch of these grids across numerous regions where power supply is still a luxury.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.fractovia.org/request-sample/734
For instance, Robben Island, the World Heritage Site in Cape Town, has recently witnessed the launch of an R25-million solar energy, lithium-ion battery storage microgrid. The region had been dependent on diesel since long for power generation, however, now, with the launch of this microgrid, it is expected that Robben Island would prove to be a viable exemplar to stimulate microgrid market demand. The Li-Io battery storage microgrid installation has been forecast to reduce the usage of close to 600,000 liters of carbon-emitting fuel, underlining how effectively microgrids can be used for electricity generation in fuel-powered areas, thereby benefitting the overall microgrid market outlook.
The contribution of governmental bodies toward microgrid industry expansion
Regional governments and regulatory bodies have a rather influential role to play in the development of microgrid market. Given that the demand for electricity and the dire need for optimized power consumption are globally prevalent issues, the trends witnessed across this business vertical have a tremendous influence on the overall energy mix, which has spurred the interest of regional and international governmental bodies. In consequence, a series of highly profitable initiatives have been witnessed across microgrid market lately, a concise gist of which has been outlined below:
- Merely a week ago, the Massac.husetts Department of Public Utilities and The Boston City Council took a step forward toward contributing their bit toward microgrid market growth. The city council apparently, has approved the Docket 0340 – a proposal for the state legislature to pave the way for constructing a microgrid at the Raymond L. Flynn marine park. In the event that the state lawmakers give the green signal, this would be the first time an energy savings performance contract (ESPC) would be approved for a project excluding solely publicly-held buildings. Through a legal request, the ESPC would be signed with another reliable business partner to construct the microgrid at the 191-acre navy yard – a project that would have a commendable impact on the growth graph of the regional microgrid industry.
- In 2016, the MNRE (Ministry of New and Renewable Energy) apparently drafted a national policy for mini and microgrids, that chalked out a plan including 10,000 mini and microgrids with a generation capacity of 500 MW in the next five years. Despite the fact that the policy approval is still underway, and that certain nuances are yet to worked upon, the proposal still marks considerable significance in microgrid market, since it validates that governments are inherently conscious of the significance of grid installations to combat power supply across rural areas.
- The Secretary of the Philippine Department of Energy (DOE), Mr. Alfonso G. Cusi, has recently outlined the aim of the Filipino government to further stimulate the deployment of mini and microgrids in the country by tapping renewable energy. Through this long-standing goal, the Filipino government intends to achieve its vision of achieving total electrification by 2022. Philippines’s goal is likely to validate the extent of government intervention in microgrid market, which may substantially impel the revenue graph of this business vertical in the years ahead.
Make an inquiry for buying this report @ https://www.fractovia.org/request-purchase/734
The buzzing trends of sustainability and reduced energy consumption have led to the mandatory implementation of power grids to ensure an unlimited supply of electricity. In the years to come, it has been forecast that the robust requirement for electricity will generate a substantially extensive demand for power grids to be installed at strategic locations and remotely inaccessible areas. In consequence, this would encourage microgrid market players to go the whole hog and come up with unique and reliable products that would be easy to install and operate. In fact, plans are already underway for massive grid installations - PanaHome, a unit of Panasonic, in tandem with the METI (Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry), has revealed that the company has plans to connect 117 homes in the western part of Japan, to a solar-powered microgrid system. Panasonic’s venture proves that microgrid industry players are being influenced by the growing need to integrate renewables such as solar and wind energy in the national grid.
It is also prudent to mention that lately, microgrid market companies have been motivated to tap into areas prone to disasters - such as those that are prone to hurricanes, tornados, earthquakes, and the like, given how crucially pivotal microgrid installations have proven to be in these areas. Driven by the mammoth participation of regional governments and the presence of a stringent regulatory framework, microgrid market size is expected to cross USD 19 billion by 2024 – nearly five times the original valuation of this business space in 2016.
Chapter 3. Microgrid Market Industry Insights
3.1. Industry segmentation
3.2. Industry landscape, 2013 – 2024 (USD Million)
3.3. Industry ecosystem analysis
3.3.1. Vendor Matrix
3.4. Innovation landscape
3.5. Cost structure analysis
3.5.1. Equipment cost
3.5.2. Generation cost
3.6. Power consumption, TWh (2000 – 2016)
3.6.1. North America
3.6.4. Asia Pacific
3.6.5. Middle East & Africa
3.6.6. Latin America
3.7. Regulatory landscape
3.8. Role of microgrid stakeholders
3.8.1. Energy service companies
3.8.3. Government regulators
3.8.4. Electricity regulators
3.9. Infrastructure and energy spending, 2015/2016
3.10. Renewable energy incentive in U.S States
3.11. Renewable energy electricity support instruments in EU 28-member states
3.12. Energy policies considered for deployment of microgrid network
3.13. Industry impact forces
3.13.1. Growth drivers
220.127.116.11. North America
18.104.22.168.1. Renewable energy integration
22.214.171.124.1. Integration of renewable energy technologies
126.96.36.199. Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa
188.8.131.52.1. Growing demand for off grid electricity
184.108.40.206.2. Government program toward electrification
220.127.116.11.3. Increasing electricity demand
3.13.2. Industry pitfalls & challenges
18.104.22.168. High capital cost
3.14. Growth potential analysis
3.15. Porter's analysis
3.16. Competitive landscape
3.16.1. Strategy dashboard
3.17. PESTEL analysis
Browse key industry insights spread across 300 pages with 798 market data tables & 12 figures & charts from this report Microgrid Market in detail along with the table of contents at:
This latest Microgrid Market research report offers in-depth analysis, key industry insights, market sizing & forecast on a granular level for key products, applications across number of regional markets. The report also analyzes the Microgrid industry from business strategy perspective, describing in detail growth drivers, pitfalls &challenges for participants, accompanied by a detailed competitive benchmarking including company market share analysis and detailed business profiles.
Reasons to Buy This Report
- Global Microgrid Market size & forecast by product & application.
- Growth drivers, pitfalls & industry challenges.
- Key Microgrid Market growth opportunities & emerging business models.
- Competitive benchmarking with market share analysis and company profiles.
Fractovia.org is one of India's leading in-house and free news portal. It is fully automated, and operates on a constant premise, interfacing with news sites and offering redesigned breaking features to readers across the globe. Our mission is to offer individuals opportunities for connections with news writers and distributors which they can pursue. We operate by mapping articles pertaining to breaking news, constantly and progressively, against a pre-determined word-based theme, offering important connections to readers and clients, as well as distributers.
Corporate Sales, USA
Toll Free: 1-888-689-0688