The fiber reinforced body panels market specializes to provide quality products with applications ranging from simple domestic appliances to composite industrial, construction, automobiles, transportation, aerospace and defense applications worldwide. Designed to concentrate long-term, load-bearing mechanical performance with limit-less design opportunities, fiber reinforced body panels market offer products that are ascertaining to be the idyllic choice in complex structures. Fiber reinforced body panels are the prime material for several applications, due to their superior performance, features and design skills, over their outdated metal counterparts in the present day. Thus fiber reinforced body panels market is finding more use in the automotive industry.
TOC of this report is available upon request @ http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/toc/12121
Fiber Reinforced Body Panel Market Dynamics
The demand growing for fiber reinforced body panels market in automotive applications is driven by their following properties:
- Light-weight properties
- High strength to weight ratio
- High impact Scratch and chemical resistance surface
- Easy maintenance and installation
- Good electrical insulation properties and sanitation protection
- High temperature resistance to distortion in shape and size of the panel
- Design freedom
Globally, fiber reinforced body panels market is gaining immense support which constitutes a foremost portion of the overall market. The automotive sector is one of the major end-use markets for fiber reinforced body panels market.
A growing alternative to steel in the fabrication of structural components and body panels; fiber reinforced body panels are the material of high-quality for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, buses, and trucks. The growing market for electric vehicles is anticipated to drive the demand for fiber reinforced body panels. Some of these criteria are the result of legislation and regulation and some are the requirements of the customers.
However, the obstacles fiber reinforced body panels market faces are listed below:
- The high-cost and the time requisite in the component manufacturing process
- If an automobile meets an accident, the fiber reinforced body panels cannot be replaced/repaired or recycled easily like other metallic parts
- Small thermal conductivity of glass and the resin curing systems limits innately the thickness of the fiber reinforced body panels
- Challenges in separating base material fiber and matrix to preserve for future re-use in recycling of fiber reinforced body panels thus become environmental and disposal concern
The fiber reinforced body panel market is persistently finding innovative applications in automotive industry through developments in resin technology which will ensure dynamic future for fiber reinforced body panels as a cost effective substitute to outmoded materials. Although fiber reinforced body panels market offers energy and economic saving, eco-friendly matrices like UV-degradable plastic and bio-plastics can gain environmental sensitivity for fiber reinforced body panels adopted as Natural Fiber Reinforced Body Panels.
Fiber Reinforced Body Panel Market Segmentation
Fiber reinforced body panel market can be segmented based on the Material used:
- Glass fibers
- Carbon fibers
- Natural fibers
- Non-wood fiber
- Wood Fiber
Fiber reinforced body panel market can be segmented based on the Application:
- Door Panels (Side and back)
- Seat Backs
- Floor Panel
- Other (Dashboard, Roof, Side Panels, etc.)
Fiber reinforced body panel market can be segmented based on the Vehicle Type:
- Passenger Car
- Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV)
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV)
Fiber Reinforced Body Panels Market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on the geography the fiber reinforced body panels market is divided into seven key segments as North America, Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle-East & Africa (MEA), and Japan. Among these regions North America is expected to be the major emergent in fiber reinforced body panels market followed by Europe. The demand for fiber reinforced body panels in increasing in this region due to rise in research & development activity for reinforcing material, growing demand for lightweight and efficient vehicles. North America insisting upon automotive industry to meet corporate average fuel efficiency standards (CAFE) by the end of forecast period, also enhances the demand for fiber reinforced body panels. APEJ region have high potential and scope for fastest growing market for fiber reinforced body panels especially in China, India, and South Korea, which are major automotive production hubs in APEJ region.
Fiber Reinforced Body Panels Market: Key players
Some of the major players in the fiber reinforced body panels market are mentioned below:
- Covestro AG
- Toray Industries, Inc.
- Dow Chemical Company
- Teijin Limited
- Cytec Solvay Group
- SGL Group
- Koninklijke Ten Cate NV
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, user types, end user industry and solution types.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (Turkey, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Sample of this report is available upon request @ http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/12121
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance.
To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite various data streams from multi-dimensional sources. By deploying real-time data collection, big data, and customer experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence for organizations of all sizes.
Persistence Market Research
7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007, United States,
USA - Canada Toll Free: 800-961-0353