Shampoo constitutes an important part of personal care. The global shampoo market continues to gain traction attributed to rising prevalence of hair-related disorders, such as hair fall, dandruff, oily hair, graying, dryness and itchiness, and others. In Persistence Market Research’s global shampoo market report, all the minor and critical factors associated with the market are examined in depth in order to forecast the future condition during the next eight years. The market has overall positive growth prospects during 2016-2026.
Global Shampoo Market: Drivers and Restraints
With growing environmental pollution and changing urban lifestyle, prevalence of dermatological problems, especially related to hair, is constantly on the rise. Urbanization and changing consumer lifestyle, supported by growing awareness about personal care and hygiene, and wide availability of shampoos and other hair-related products, will collectively fuel the market for shampoo within the next few years. Introduction of innovative products, coupled with effective advertising by respective brands will hold a positive influence on the market growth.
Consumers today are highly concerned about physical appearance and hygiene. Moreover, the men’s grooming sector is equally evolving as women’s grooming industry. These two will remain the key factors driving the growth of the global shampoo market. Growing consumer spending on personal care products is another factor boosting the market. Rising awareness about using different shampoos for different hair type and hair-related issues will play a critical role in shaping the consumption pattern in the global shampoo market. Increasing availability of specialized products will also play a vital role in escalating the overall revenue sales of the shampoo market globally, especially in developed regions.
In addition to established brands, the entry of numerous emerging brands in the shampoo and conditioner market in the recent past has indicated elevated sales of shampoo, conditioner, and similar products. This will continue to support the market growth on a global level. Moreover, popular fashion trends, such as hair coloring and styling are likely to fuel the market for customized shampoos in the near future. Moreover, consumers are increasingly inclined toward using naturally-sourced, chemical-free personal care products, which prompts at strong growth possibilities for natural or organic shampoo market.
Global Shampoo Market: Trends and Opportunities
- In addition to evolving consumer behavior, increasing shampoo brands endorsements by celebrities across the globe will hold a major impact on the market growth. These two will remain among the top trends influencing the shampoo market growth.
- Different shampoos for men and women are currently trending in market. Growing urbanization and rising spending power of affluent consumers, are likely to collectively support the sales of new, innovative, specifically targeted shampoos and similar products.
- Shampoos based on fruits, beer, and other materials beneficial for hair care will continue to attract a sizeable consumer cluster over the next few years.
- Abundant opportunities lie in natural/organic/herbal shampoo sector.
- Shampoo consumption is expected to gather momentum within developing countries during the assessment period. Leading international and regional brands are anticipated to capitalize on the growth opportunities in emerging markets.
- In addition to cosmetic shampoo, the market for medicated shampoo is evidently thriving since the past few years. This again highlights ample of opportunities that need to be addressed by manufacturers during the aforementioned forecast period.
- Online selling is a rapidly growing trend and also presents a wide range of opportunities.
Global Shampoo Market: Segment Analysis
Supermarkets, hypermarkets, convenience stores, and departmental stores will be preferred by consumers, in terms of distribution channel.
Request to view table of content @ http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/toc/10777
The demand for herbal or naturally-sourced shampoo in developing Asian and Middle East countries is expected to swell during the forecast period.
A sample of this report is available upon request @ http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/10777
Some of the key players in the global shampoo market, include Procter & Gamble, L’Oreal, Unilever, Head & Shoulders, Pantene, CLEAR, VS, Dove, Rejoice, Schwarzkopf, LUX, AQUAIR, Syoss, SLEK, Lovefun, Hazeline, and CLATROL. Manufacturers are focusing on constant innovation in products, in addition to developing different products for different hair types and hair or scalp-related problems.
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance.
To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite various data streams from multi-dimensional sources. By deploying real-time data collection, big data, and customer experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence for organizations of all sizes.
Persistence Market Research
7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007, United States,
USA - Canada Toll Free: 800-961-0353