Rising demand from emerging economies in the Asia-Pacific, Middle Eastern, and Latin American markets, along with the growing usage of helicopters across different sectors, such as medical emergency services, law enforcement, VIP and corporate transportation, and tourism, as well as offshore oil and gas, are some of the key factors expected to drive the market for commercial helicopters over the forecast period.
- The market consists of three categories: light, medium and heavy helicopters.
- The market is expected to be dominated by the medium helicopters segment, which will account for 55% of the market, followed by the light and heavy segments with shares of 35.4% and 9.6%, respectively. North America is expected to dominate the sector with a share of 35.2%, followed by Asia-Pacific, with a share of 27.9% and Europe with 27.4%.
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different commercial helicopter segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global commercial helicopter market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken in different countries within the global commercial helicopter market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top commercial helicopter providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available