Radiotherapy market covers external beam radiotherapy and internal beam radiotherapy applications for various cancers. In 2016, prostate segment held largest share in both segments. Growing incidence of prostate cancer & high success rates achieved with external beam radiation are major factors driving the growth of this market segment.
Download Brochure Now Radiotherapy Market spread across 222 Pages, Profiling 15 Companies and Supported with 116 Tables and 36 Figures is now available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=57638 .
The global radiotherapy market expected to reach USD 9.47 billion by 2022 from USD 6.81 billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 6.8%. Rapidly increasing geriatric population, growing incidence of cancer cases across globe, increasing symposiums driving investments in radiotherapy, & rising demand for radiotherapy devices and procedures globally are some of key factors driving growth.
Stakeholders Covered in Radiotherapy Market Report as Follows
- Radiotherapy System and Product Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Software Providers
- Radiotherapy Product Distributors
- Medical Research Laboratories
- Cancer Research Organizations
- Academic Medical Centers and Universities
- Business Research and Consulting Service Providers
In radiotherapy market report electron-emitting high-energy linear accelerators segment expected to account for largest share of external beam radiotherapy market in 2016. Development of advanced linear accelerators and growing adoption of these devices are some of factors driving growth of this market. High growth in this segment can be attributed to growing number of new cancer cases, improvements in healthcare facilities, growing medical tourism, & focus of global players on emerging nations in Asia-Pacific such as China and India.
Interested in this New Research Study with Company Profiles of Radiotherapy Market at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=57638 .
The radiotherapy market covers external beam radiotherapy and internal beam radiotherapy applications for various cancers. In 2016, prostate segment held largest share in both the segments. The growing incidence of prostate cancer and high success rates achieved with external beam radiation are the major factors driving growth of this market segment.
1 Radiotherapy: Market Overview
2 Geographic Analysis: Radiotherapy Market, By Type (2017)
3 Radiotherapy Market Size, By Product, 2017 vs 2022 (USD Million)
4 Radiotherapy Market, By Application (2017)
5 Geographic Snapshot of the Radiotherapy Market
Some of major players in radiotherapy market are Varian Medical Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Elekta AB (Sweden), Accuray Incorporated (U.S.), Ion Beam Applications (IBA) (Belgium), Nordion, Inc. (Canada), C. R. Bard, Inc. (U.S.), Isoray Medical, Inc. (U.S.), RaySearch Laboratories (Sweden), Mevion Medical Systems, Inc. (U.S.), and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan).
Click now for more Details, Queries, Other Information and Discount on this study “Radiotherapy Market by Type (External (IGRT, IMRT, 3D-CRT), Internal (LDR, HDR) & Systemic), Product (Proton Beam, Cyberknife, LINAC, Seed, Samarium), Application (Prostate, Breast, Cervical), End User, and Region - Global Forecasts to 2022” report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=57638 .
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on business strategies adopted by the major players in the radiotherapy market. The report analyzes the radiotherapy market based on product type, type, application, end user, and region
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and product launches in the radiotherapy market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various radiotherapy products across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the radiotherapy market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products and services, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the radiotherapy market