The 3D and 4D technologies are now widespread across a range of display, imaging, and entertainment platforms. These provide users with a whole new level of experience, immersion, interaction, and realism and, thus, the 3D and 4D technologies have become a mainstream element of cinema, television, internet, video games, and mobile phones.
A major breakthrough in terms of developing these technologies and propagating awareness of their potential took place after the 3D and 4D technologies were being widely accepted in the entertainment industry. In the last few years, glassless new 3D TV channels have been introduced with effects achieved via multiple projectors behind the screen, combined with a lens array creating parallax effects from any direction. The FIFA World Cup was the first mass event screened in 3D. The compatibility of 3D and 4D technologies has been gradually incorporated into a variety of consumer products ranging from Blu-ray recorders, gaming consoles, personal computers, and 3D printers. 3D technology has become widespread in homes in the developed countries making way for the 4D technology.
The "3D and 4D Technology Market - Forecast and Analysis (2013-2020)" report captures the market insights in terms of the market size and forecast for the period of 2013-2020. The report is segmented by product type, application, and geography. The geographical segments of the report cover the four major regions, namely the Americas, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW). This report also details the market on the basis of the key drivers, restraints, opportunities, impact analysis; and includes the profiles of the major players in the 3D and 4D technology markets.
The major players in the 3D and 4D Technology markets includes 3D Systems (U.S.), Autodesk, Inc.
), Autodesk, Inc. (U.S.), Barco (Belgium), Dolby Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.), DreamWorks Animation Skg, Inc. (U.S.), LG Electronics (South Korea), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), Samsung (South Korea), Sony Corporation (Japan), and Stratasys (U.S.).
- The 3D technology market scenario and insights of the 4D technology
- Key driving factors, inhibitors, and opportunities impacting the 3D and 4D technology markets
- Porter's analysis in detail along with the value chain of the 3D and 4D technology markets
- Burning issues and opportunities for the market product types, and application areas
- 3D and 4D technology market segmentation by product type, and application statistics with detailed classification splits by revenue
- Illustrative segmentation analysis, and forecast of the major geographical markets to give an overall view of the 3D and 4D technology markets
- Detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players in each type of product market, in-depth market share analysis along with the individual revenue
Global Market Reports is a distributor of market research spanning 160 industries. Our extensive database consists of over 100,000 quality publications sourced from 400 plus publishers, this puts our research specialists in the unique position of been able to offer truly unbiased advice on what research provides the most valuable insights.