However, high costs of 3D laser scanners are limiting the market growth. Ease-of-use and improved workflow has lowered the project and operational costs. The global market is witnessing technological advancements in 3D laser scanning expanding the applications in both hardware and software.
Short range scanner is experiencing rapid revenue growth and technological innovations. Long range scanners are being used in entertainment and construction industries. Medical and healthcare segment is also expected to witness significant growth due to adoption of 3D laser scanners. Reverse engineering services have extensive industrial applications in defense, automobile, aerospace, manufacturing, etc. However, due to growing applications in security surveillance and healthcare, face/body scanning is expected to grow swiftly during the forecast period. North America and Europe has the largest market for 3D laser scanning driven by technological advancements and advanced healthcare services. Asia Pacific is expected to witness significant growth during forecast period owing to increasing income and growing gaming industry in emerging economies such as Japan, India and China.
The key players of the market include, Nikon Metrology NV, Align Technology, Inc., Topcon Corporation, Faro Technologies, Direct Dimensions Inc., Konica Minolta, Inc., 3D Systems, Inc., ShapeGrabber and Creaform Inc.
Types of 3d Laser Scanners Covered:
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.