Key players operating in 3D printing medical devices market. Stratasys Ltd (Israel & U.S.), 3D Systems Corporation (U.S.), EnvisionTEC GmbH (Germany), EOS GmbH Electro Optical Systems (Germany), Renishaw plc (U.K.), Materialise NV (Belgium), 3T RPD, Ltd. (U.K.), Arcam AB (Sweden), Concept Laser GmbH (Germany), and Prodways (France).
Download Sample Copy of 3D Printing Medical Devices Market spread across 198 Pages, Profiling 15 Companies and supported with 78 Tables and 31 Figures is now available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=414911 .
Global 3D printing medical devices market projected to reach USD 1.88 billion by 2022 from USD0.84 billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 17.5%. Factors like technological advancements, increasing public-private funding, easy development of customized medical products, & growing applications in healthcare industry are expected to drive growth of 3D printing medical devices market.
Objectives of the Study:
- To define, describe, and forecast the global 3D printing medical devices market on the basis of component, technology, type, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze the micromarkets with respect to their individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast the revenue of the market segments with respect to four regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- To profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as new product launches; agreements, partnerships, and joint ventures; mergers and acquisitions; and research and development activities in the 3D printing medical devices market
Click Here For More Information on http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=414911 .
Furthermore, rising demand for organ transplantation, expiry of key patents, and strong mergers and acquisitions to enhance 3D printing medical devices market share are offering high-growth opportunities for market players. However, stringent regulatory process for approval of 3D-printed medical devices & high cost of 3D-printed organs & tissues are some of key restraints hampering market growth.
Breakdown of primary interviews: by company type, designation, and region:
By Company Type - Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 40% and Tier 3 – 25%
By Designation – C-level – 30%, Director Level – 22%, others – 50%
By Region – North America - 37%, Europe – 32%, APAC – 26%, RoW – 9%
Click now for more Details, Quiries and Discount and Other Information on this study of “3D Printing Medical Devices Market by Component (3D Printers, 3D Bioprinters, Materials, Services & Software), Technology (EBM, LBM, Photopolymerization, 3DP, and DD) & by Medical Products (Surgical Guides, Equipment, Implant) - Global Forecast to 2020” at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=414911 .
3D printing medical devices market is segmented into software & services, equipment (3D printers & 3D bioprinters), and materials (plastics, metal & metal alloys powder, bioprinting biomaterials, & others). In 2017, software & services segment is expected to account for largest share of market. Whereas, 3D printing equipment segment is poised to witness highest growth rate during forecast period.