Influenza, often referred to as the flu, is an acute infection caused by one of the three closely related viruses, designated as influenza Type A, B, and C. The infections rapid onset and potential for high morbidity and mortality, particularly in high-risk patient populations such as the elderly and young children, make prompt and effective treatment with antiviral medication very difficult. For these reasons, prophylactic vaccination is the preferred intervention for seasonal influenza.
A quadrivalent formulation of Intanza Intradermal is anticipated to be launched in the EU, following the launch of quadrivalent Fluzone Intradermal in the US. The sales of quadrivalent Intanza Intradermal are expected to increase to $1.5m in 2025. Its growth will be driven by its improved immunogenicity in elderly patients compared to typical influenza vaccines and the increase in the size of Germanys elderly population.
- Overview of Seasonal Influenza Vaccines including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in 5EU including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in 5EU from 2015-2025.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting 5EU Seasonal Influenza Vaccines market.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Seasonal Influenza Vaccines.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2015-2025 in 5EU.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 12
2 Introduction 13
2.1 Catalyst 13
2.2 Related Reports 14
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports 14
3 Disease Overview 15
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 15
3.1.1 Etiology 15
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 20
3.1.3 Symptoms and Prognosis 21
4 Disease Management 23
4.1 Seasonal Influenza Immunization Policy 23
4.1.1 Immunization Recommendations and Most Frequently Administered Seasonal Influenza Vaccines 24
4.2 France 26
4.2.1 Influenza Immunization Recommendations and Policies 28
4.2.2 Clinical Practice 29
4.3 Germany 31
4.3.1 Influenza Immunization Recommendations and Policies 32
4.3.2 Clinical Practice 34
4.4 Italy 36
4.4.1 Influenza Immunization Recommendations and Policies 38
4.4.2 Clinical Practice 40
4.5 Spain 42
4.5.1 Influenza Immunization Recommendations and Policies 44
4.5.2 Clinical Practice 46
4.6 UK 47
4.6.1 Influenza Immunization Recommendations and Policies 49
4.6.2 Clinical Practice 51
5 Competitive Assessment 53
5.1 Overview 53
5.2 Product Profiles - Major Brands, Inactivated Vaccines 55
5.2.1 Fluzone Quadrivalent 55
5.2.2 Fluzone High-Dose 61
5.2.3 Fluzone Intradermal 68
5.2.4 Vaxigrip 76
5.2.5 Fluarix Tetra 82
Related Report :
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.