This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Acinetobacter Infections, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Acinetobacter Infections and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Complete report on H2, 2015 Pipeline Review of “Acinetobacter Infections” addition with 45 market data tables and 14 figures, spread across 114 pages is http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/acinetobacter-infections-pipeline-review-h2-2015-market-report.html .
This report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Companies Discussed/Mentioned in this Research:
Achaogen Inc., Adenium Biotech ApS, AmpliPhi Biosciences Corporation, Aridis Pharmaceuticals LLC, AstraZeneca Plc, AvidBiotics Corp., Emergent BioSolutions Inc., Evaxion Biotech, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., FAB Pharma, FOB Synthesis, Inc., LegoChem Biosciences, Inc, Melinta Therapeutics, Inc, Microbiotix, Inc., MicuRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Nosopharm SAS, Novan, Inc., Omnia Molecular Ltd., Pfizer Inc., Phylogica Limited, Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc., Sealife PHARMA GMBH, Shionogi & Co., Ltd., Synthetic Biologics, Inc., Techulon, Inc., Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc., Trana Discovery, Inc. and Vaxdyn, S.L.
Drugs Profile Discussed in this Research:
A-3APO, AA-139, ACHN-975 Prodrug, Acinetobacter vaccine, Antibiotics to Inhibit tRNA For Hospital-Acquired Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections, Antisense Oligonucleotide for Acinetobacter baumannii Infections, AR-401, AvR2-V10, Biologics for Acinetobacter Baumannii, Cephalosporin + Beta-Lactamase Inhibitor, EV-035, Fab-001, FSI-1671, FSI-1686, GN-4474, LCB-100200, MBX-1162, MDN-0057, Monoclonal Antibodies for Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections, MRX-V, NOSO-95179, NVN-1000, OM-011818, pneumonia vaccine, RX-05, RXP-873, S-649266, SLP-0905, Small Molecule for Acinetobacter baumannii Infections, Small Molecule for Gram-Negative Nosocomial Infections, Small Molecule to Inhibit Lipopolysaccharide for Nosocomial Infections, Small Molecule to Target Bacterial Cell Membrane for Acinetobacter Infections, Small Molecules for Acinetobacter Infections, Small Molecules for Multi-Drug Resistant Bacterial Infections, Small Molecules for Multi-Drug Resistant Gram-Positive and Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections, Small Molecules to Inhibit LpxC for Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections, Small Molecules to Inhibit NDH-1 for Acinetobacter baumannii Infections, SYN-001, Synthetic Peptide for Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections, TP-6076, VXD-001 and VXD-003
Inquire before buying for this report http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=449115 . (This is a premium report price at US$2000 for a single user PDF license)
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Acinetobacter Infections
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Acinetobacter Infections and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Acinetobacter Infections products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Acinetobacter Infections pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to buy:
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Acinetobacter Infections
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Acinetobacter Infections pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Explore More Research Report on Infectious Diseases Therapeutics Market.
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries