The growth in telecommunications market, technological developments such as micro technology and nanotechnology and low manufacturing cost acts as key drivers of the market growth. The market growth is presently being inhibited by replacing Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) Sensors with other sensors in conventional applications. The temperature, viscosity, torque, and pressure sensors are most extensively used, but there will be a strong growth of other sensors like mass and humidity in the future. Government regulations in the Europe and U.S. for TPMS implementation in automobiles present new growth opportunities to the market.
North America accounted for more than 30% of market share and leads the acoustic sensors market during the forecast period. On the other hand, Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The largest application segment of the market is the industrial segment, followed by automotive segment with an increasing number of applications of these sensors in Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS), emission control, and torque measurement. The emerging segment of the market is the healthcare industry, where there is a huge need for wireless sensors.
The key players in the Acoustic Sensors market include Panasonic, Ceramtec, Honeywell International, CTS Corporation, Teledyne Microwave Solutions, Boston Piezo-optics INC, Senseor, Raltron Electronics, Triquint Semiconductor, and Vectron International.
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.