Strict government regulations are enforced on the acrylic acid usage due to rising environmental concerns in North America, Europe, etc. Producers of acrylic acid are focusing on R&D to locate the bio-based roots for the production of acrylic acid. Moreover, demand for Polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) resins in different industries creates opportunities for growth of the market.
Acrylic polymers segment is projected to be the fastest growing market during the forecast period. Among the end users surfactants is the fastest growing segment, with a CAGR of more than 8% during the forecast period. Personal care products formed the largest end-user industry and accounted for 1/3rd of total market volume in 2014. At present, acrylic acid is mainly consumed in manufacturing diapers and this is expected to drive the global demand throughout the forecast period.
Asia Pacific dominated the global market with more than 50% in 2014. Low manufacturing cost coupled with superabsorbent polymers in countries such as India and China has persistent demand for acrylic acid in the region. China is the major consumer of acrylic acid in Asia Pacific region and the increasing applications of super absorbent polymers in this region provides a strong growth potential.
The key players in the Acrylic acid market include BASF SE, Dow Chemical Company, Nippon, Arkema SA, Evonik Industries AG, LG Chem LTD, Novozymes, Cargill, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, and OPX Bio.
Derivative Types Covered:
o Butyl Acrylate
o Ethyhexyl Acrylate
o Ethyl Acrylate
o Hydroxpropyl Acrylate
o Methyl Acrylate
o Specialty Acrylates
o Super Absorbent Polymers
o Water Treatment Polymers
End users Covered:
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.