United States: Acumatica is well known throughout the business world for offering its Cloud Accounting Software and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution, along with other products and services, to both small and medium-sized businesses. The company was formed in 2008 and has several offices in the United States and beyond. Its goal is to give customers solutions to better manage their businesses with custom-fitted tools and services.
Recently, Acumatica was honored to receive an award from PC Magazine, an influential and widely read review source that provides information on the best and hottest products intended for use by the business world. PC Magazine chose to bestow its editor’s choice award for “Best Enterprise-Class General Ledger Accounting Software of 2016” on Acumatica.
Some of the pros of Acumatica’s software that PC Magazine touched on and celebrated include the following:
- Its simple, easy-to-use navigation features
- Its compatibility with mobile devices
- Non-user-based pricing, which increases affordability for smaller businesses
- Excellent reporting features
- Its ability to run on a variety of databases
- Its ability to be deployed on the cloud, on the hybrid cloud, or on-location, depending on user preferences
To win this distinguished award, Acumatica’s software beat out the software of several other companies, including all of the following:
- Cougar Mountain Denali Summit
- Netsuite OneWorld
- Open Systems
- SAP Business One Professionals
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
- Sage 300
This award is a huge honor for Acumatica and ensures that its software will be even more widely available and popular in the coming months.
11235 SE 6th Street Suite 140, Bellevue WA, 98004
Acumatica is well known throughout the business world for offering its Cloud Accounting Software and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution, along with other products and services, to both small and medium-sized businesses.