The Africa drilling waste management market constitutes 5.6% of the global drilling waste management market, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.0% from 2014 to 2019. Geographically, the African market has been further segmented into Egypt, Algeria, Libya, Angola, and Nigeria, among others. Egypt held the largest share of 26% of the Africa drilling waste management market in 2014. The Africa drilling waste management market holds a high potential for growth in future due to a number of forces favoring this market. The major factors driving this market include increasing environmental concerns, increasing CAPEX for exploration and production, and the stringent government regulations forcing oil & gas companies to implement effective drilling waste management practices.
In this report, the Africa drilling waste management market has been segmented on the basis of service, application, and geography. Solids control, containment & handling, and treatment & disposal are the segments of the Africa market, in terms of service types. In 2014, the treatment & disposal contributed 39.4% to the overall Africa drilling waste management market. Offshore and onshore are the two application segments of the African market.
The report has profiled the leading players of this market, along with the recent developments of the companies. New contracts, agreements, mergers & acquisitions, and business expansions are among the key strategies adopted by the players to expand their drilling waste management businesses in the African region. The top players considered in this report are Schlumberger Ltd.
The top players considered in this report are Schlumberger Ltd. (U.S.), Halliburton Co. (U.S.), Weatherford International Ltd. (Ireland), and Baker Hughes (U.S.).
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis-industry analysis, market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together provide the basic views on the competitive landscape; usage patterns; emerging and high-growth segments of the Africa drilling waste management market; high-growth countries and their respective regulatory policies; government initiatives; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater share in the African drilling waste management market. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in Africa drilling waste management market; usage pattern/penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise) and purchasing data
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets, across geographies, new distribution channels, new clientele base, and different pricing policies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investment decisions in the Africa drilling waste management market; along with a detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares and company share analysis of the key players, to identify the business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of the leading market players
- Product/Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customers' perception and behavior through the inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs
Global Market Reports is a distributor of market research spanning 160 industries. Our extensive database consists of over 100,000 quality publications sourced from 400 plus publishers, this puts our research specialists in the unique position of been able to offer truly unbiased advice on what research provides the most valuable insights.