Increasing demand for biofuels due to depleting reserves of conventional fuels is further boosting the market. However, strong reservations against genetically engineered crops in Europe will hamper the market growth. A large number of research undertakings in Asia Pacific and Africa will offer growth avenues for players involved.
North America and South America are the leading geographic regions in the global market. South America and Asia are forecasted to have high growth rates driven by the favorable climatic conditions and new genetically engineered crops. However, the strong opposition for genetically engineered crops in Europe is likely to restrict the market growth. Moreover, the increasing R&D activities conducted in Asia Pacific and Africa are creating profitable opportunities for the market players. The increasing demand for quality food and fast growth in industrialization is likely to boost the market in Asia Pacific.
Agricultural Biotechnology market is segmented by application, by technology and by geography. Based on application, market is classified into genetically engineered crops, herbicide tolerance, insect tolerance and virus tolerance. Genetically Engineered Crops accounted as the largest application segment of the agricultural biotechnology market. Based on technology, market is categorized as agricultural biotechnology tools, biochips, crop technologies, genome editing, next-generation sequencing, RNA interference and synthetic biology. Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
The key players in the Agricultural Biotechnology market include ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd., Bayer Crop Science AG, Dow Agro Sciences LLC, Du Pont Pioneer Hi-Bred, Evogene Ltd, Global Bio-chem Technology, Mycogen Seeds, Rubicon, Syngenta and Vilmorin.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.