The report "Agricultural Films Market by Type (LLDPE, LDPE, Reclaim, EVA, and HDPE), Application (Greenhouse Film (Classic Greenhouse, Macro Tunnel), Silage Film (Silage Stretch Wrap), and Mulch Film (Transparent or Clear Mulch)) - Global Forecast to 2022", The global agricultural films market is estimated to be USD 7.92 Billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 10.57 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2017 to 2022. Growing global population has led to an increased need for optimum agricultural productivity, which is consequently expected to boost the demand for agricultural films to increase yield and crop quality. In addition, increasing demand for agricultural films from the dairy industry is expected to further fuel the growth of the agricultural films market.
Main objectives of this study are:
- To define, describe, and analyze the agricultural films market on the basis of type, application, and region
- To forecast and analyze the market size (in terms of value and volume) of agricultural films and various submarkets across five main regions, namely, Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, and the Middle East & Africa
- To forecast and analyze the global agricultural films market at the country level for each region
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trends and its contribution to the global agricultural films market
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying high growth segments of the market
- To identify significant market trends and factors driving or inhibiting the growth of the market and its submarkets
- To analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, new products launches, expansions, and mergers & acquisitions in the global agricultural films market
- To strategically profile key market players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies
Request Here to download PDF Brochure: Agricultural Films Market.PDF
Key players in the global agricultural films market include BASF (Germany), Dow Chemical (U.S.), Berry Global (U.S.), The RKW Group (Germany), Trioplast Industrier AB (Sweden), Ab Rani Plast Oy (Finland), RPC Group (U.K.), Grupo Armando Alvarez (Spain), Kuraray (Japan), and Coveris (U.S.).
The Ethylene-vinyl Acetate (EVA) type segment is expected to witness the highest growth between 2017 and 2022
Based on type, the global agricultural films market has been segmented into Linear Low-density Polyethylene (LLDPE), Low-density Polyethylene (LDPE), Reclaim, Ethylene-vinyl Acetate (EVA), High-density Polyethylene (HDPE), and others. The EVA segment is projected to witness the highest growth from 2017 to 2022, owing to the durability and effective light transmission properties of EVA films. In addition, EVA films also offer exhibit properties, such as softness, flexibility, clarity, and resistance to crack & stress.
The mulch film segment is anticipated to be the fastest-growing application segment of the global agricultural films market
The mulch film segment is projected to be the fastest-growing application segment of the global agricultural films market between 2017 and 2022. The growth of this segment can be attributed to its properties such as durability and high tear resistance. Asia Pacific is expected to be a major market for mulch film during the forecast period, due to a high demand for superior quality barrier films in the region. The mechanical properties of mulch films make them suitable for use in the agriculture sector.
Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest-growing market for agricultural films during the forecast period
The agricultural films market in the Asia Pacific region is projected to witness the highest growth between 2017 and 2022. Growing population and an increased demand for controlled agriculture are driving the market for agricultural films in Asia Pacific. In addition, significant growth in the agricultural sector and increased demand for food in countries such as China and India, are expected to contribute to the growth of the agricultural films market in the region.
For more information in detail Speak Directly to our analyst
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 5000 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
701 Pike Street,
Suite 2175, Seattle,
WA 98101, United States