The factors such as increasing meat consumption and huge livestock production such as cattle, and swine are anticipated to propel the animal feed additives demand which in turn drives global amino acids market. Moreover, shift in trend towards dietary supplements consumption and increasing health consciousness among consumers is expected to fuel amino acids demand. However, tight supply of raw materials such as soybean, corn, and wheat is estimated to inhibit the market growth.
L-Glutamate was the dominating product and accounted for about 50% of the market volume in 2015. Plant-based raw materials segment is the major source of amino acids during the forecast period. Arrival of innovative plant based and animal based acids is anticipated to offer major opportunities to industry participants. Asia Pacific market dominated the global demand in 2015 and is anticipated to continue its supremacy over the recent years. Population growth and rising per capita disposable income, particularly in promising countries of Asia Pacific such as India and China are anticipated to boost animal feed additives demand which in turn drives amino acids market growth.
Some of the key players in the amino acids market include Ajinomoto, Arkema, Divis Laboratories, Evonik Industries, H.J. Baker & Bro, Jinzhou Jirong Amino Acid, Novus International, Sisco Research Laboratories, Sumitomo Chemical, Vitamin Research Products, Cargill Inc, Royal DSM, Novus International Inc., Kyowa Hakko Bio. Co. Ltd., Shanxi Sciphar Hi-tech Industry Co. Ltd., Sunrise Nutrachem Group, and Kemin Europa.
Products of Amino Acids Covered:
• Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs)
• Dietary Supplement
• Food & Beverages
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.