The “Anticoagulants-Market Insights & Drugs Sales Forecast (VTE & AF) -2020” report provides an overview of the disease, epidemiology and global market trends for the seven major markets i.e.: United States, EU5 (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. The Global Anticoagulants (VTE & AF) Therapeutics Market was around $11.4 billion in 2015 and is estimated to reach $17.2 billion by 2020 growing at a CAGR of 8.59% from 2015 to 2020.
Coagulation is an important phenomenon of body to stop external bleeding but when clots are formed in blood vessels, it can be lethal. Blood clots in arteries can lead to heart attack and when formed in the blood vessels of brain can lead to stroke. Thus, anticoagulants are used to prevent the formation of blood clots in the body. Anticoagulants are proved to be a beneficial medication for the treatment of Atrial fibrillation, Deep Vein Thrombosis, Pulmonary Embolism and Stroke. Globally the overall incidence for Anticoagulants (VTE) and Atrial fibrillation (AF) is increasing at a higher rate. For VTE, there are approximately 1 million cases in the United States each year, many of which represent recurrent disease and AF affects approximately 3 million patients in the US, and over 6.7 million in the US and Europe combined.
Key Coverage and Benefits:
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Anticoagulants (VTE) market.
- Identifying patient populations in the global Anticoagulants (VTE) market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Anticoagulants (VTE) therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
- To understand the future market competition in the global Anticoagulants (VTE) therapeutics market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers.
Scope of Report:
- Report covers the disease overview including etiology, path physiology, symptoms, diagnosis, disease management, and current treatment options.
- Marketed information including available prescription drugs, its patent and exclusivity details followed by drug sales till 2018.
- The Report also covers the detailed global historical and forecasted epidemiological data covering United States, EU5, Japan and rest of the word from 2015-2020.
- It also provides Anticoagulants (VTE) for United States, EU5 and Japan from 2015 and forecasted Market to 2020.
Order a copy of Anticoagulants-Market Insights & Drugs Sales Forecast (VTE & AF) -2020 report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/purchase.php?id=dimfr2016003
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aim to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions, we do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers.
A group of industry veterans who are well experienced in reputed international consulting firms after identifying the sourcing needs of MNCs for market intelligence, have together started this business savior MarketIntelReports.
MIR intends to be a one-stop shop with an intuitive design, exhaustive database, expert assistance, secure cart checkout and data privacy integrated. It curates the list of reports, publishers and studies to ensure that the database is constantly updated to dynamically meet the targeted, specific needs of our clients.
MarketIntelReports currently has more than 10,000 plus titles and 35+ publishers on our platform and growing consistently to fill the “Global Intelligence Demand – Supply Gap”. We cover more than 15 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Building & Construction, Agriculture, Food & Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.