Appello has released Wisepilot 4.6.1 on Google Play – take the video tour and enjoy all the new and updated features.
“With Wisepilot 4.6.1 there are many new and updated features, all aim to simplify the user’s life on the move. We have maximized Wisepilot for the android platform, offering our users a premium navigation and traffic experience with great usability, features and design” said Peter Tyreholt, Head of Product Portfolio at Appello.
What’s new with Wisepilot 4.6.1 on Google Play:
- Smoother warnings during navigation
- Widgets: Large & Small
- Pin address to home screen
- Pinch to zoom
- Visual refresh incl. android specific elements & UX
- Better support for using media apps & taking calls during navigation
- Search is easy accessible from action bar & supports voice input
- Share places/trips to your apps that support share functionality
- Secure payment of in-app services through Google Play
- Possible to mute sound while navigating
Appello is a leading provider of mobile map, search and GPS-navigation services and offers turn-key solutions to mobile operators, handset manufacturers, automotive, OEM and enterprise customers. Appello has developed WISEPILOT™, a unique and award-winning map, search and navigation platform for mobile devices.
- The only private independent cloud based navigation platform provider.
- Present in over 100 markets, with over 27 languages (including Chinese and Arabic).
- More than 25 million unique users.
- Award winning platform - Guldmobilen.
- Headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Recently made it to the 47th place on fastest growing software company in EMEA, in a study made by Deloitte.
- Deployed solutions with some of the largest mobile network operators and mobile handset manufacturers including Samsung, Sony Mobile, MTN, T-Mobile, TIM, A1, KPN and TeliaSonera – reaching over 300 million end users.