Appello is building new exciting location based products and services in collaboration with talented partners and innovative customers. A new set of services will emerge from Appello and end up in the devices of mobile users around the world – first up is the new traffic service NeverLate.
NeverLate will alert you with push messages based on the traffic situation telling you when to leave in order to be on time. The app will also provide you with alternative routes to your destination but also compare the present traffic situation to the ”normal” traffic situation. When it just can’t get more fantastic NeverLate also wakes you up earlier if something affects you trip and tells you when to leave and which road to take, just to secure that you won’t be late!
Keep tuned more information about the app is available on www.appello.com/neverlate - the countdown has begun.
For more information about Appellos new portfolio of services and products, please contact Peter Tyreholt, Head of Product Portfolio at email@example.com.
NeverLate was developed in partnership with MobisleApps a creative mobile agency based in Stockholm and Gothenburg that focuses on building business value through superior user experiences and services.
Appello is a leading provider of mobile map, search and GPS-navigation services and offers turn-key solutions to mobile operators, handset manufacturers, automotive, OEM and enterprise customers. Appello has developed WISEPILOT™, a unique and award-winning map, search and navigation platform for mobile devices.
- The only private independent cloud based navigation platform provider.
- Present in over 100 markets, with over 27 languages (including Chinese and Arabic).
- 19 million app downloads.
- Award winning platform - Guldmobilen.
- Headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden with 45 employees.
- Recently made it to the 47th place on fastest growing software company in EMEA, in a study made by Deloitte.
- Deployed solutions with some of the largest mobile network operators and mobile handset manufacturers including Samsung, LG Electronics, Sony Ericsson, MTN, T-Mobile, TIM, A1, KPN and TeliaSonera reaching over 300 million end users.