Appello expands coverage and launches Live Traffic in 20 new countries for only 19,99€ for a lifetime license.
Live Traffic is now available in 33 countries over the world through Wisepilot – Appello’s global award winning location based service. A Live Traffic lifetime license is offered for only 19,99€ in Europe and 19,99$ in the rest of the world. Customers can easily buy the service through Wisepilot’s in app-shop.
The Live Traffic service gives the users full control of the traffic conditions helping them to avoid congestion and arrive in time. Live Traffic shows traffic flows on the map and guides the user during their route, offering suggestions for the best route, effective and easy. The up-to-date traffic information is powered from NAVTEQ™, a leading global provider of maps, traffic and location data, enabling navigation, location-based services and mobile advertising around the world.
“Travelers and commuters experience on a daily basis their valuable time being lost while stuck in traffic jams. For these users it is very attractive to know the traffic situation ahead. With Wisepilot and Live Traffic they are safe and can be in time to the office or a business meeting.” said Peter Tyreholt Head of Product Portfolio.
Live Traffic is now available in 33 countries:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Germany, France, Finland, Greece, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK and USA.
For more information about the Wisepilot update please contact:
Peter Tyreholt, Head of Product Portfolio
Appello is a leading provider of mobile map, search and GPS-navigation services and offers turn-key solutions to mobile operators, handset manufacturers, automotive, OEM and enterprise customers. Appello has developed WISEPILOT™, a unique and award-winning map, search and navigation platform for mobile devices.
- The only private independent cloud based navigation platform provider.
- Present in over 100 markets, with over 27 languages (including Chinese and Arabic)
- 20 million app downloads.
- Award winning platform - Guldmobilen.
- Headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden with 35 employees.
- Recently made it to the 47th place on fastest growing software company in EMEA, in a study made by Deloitte.
- Deployed solutions with some of the largest mobile network operators and mobile handset manufacturers including Samsung, LG Electronics, Sony Ericsson, MTN, T-Mobile, TIM, A1, KPN and TeliaSonera reaching over 300 million end users.