Rising practice of fish farming and rice, which aims at growing yields of rice grains and fishes is likely to open new opportunities for the development of the market in the future. Increasing awareness of physical condition is the major opportunity, whereas unfavourable climatic conditions are hampering the market growth. Aquaculture is presently the highest growing food production system worldwide. It remains a lively and essential production sector for protein food. The increasing prices and convenience of low-priced wild fish has decreased very much and aquaculture has emerged as a good alternative to confine fisheries segment.
Carps were the major product segment within the marketplace and estimated for more than 30% of the global production in 2015. Molluscs such as mussels and clams have been an essential food resource and are likely to observe the maximum growth. China commanded aquaculture manufacturing and accounted for more than 44% of the global share in 2015. In addition, this region is expected to observe the fastest growth during the forecast period. Ease of accessibility of resources and induced environment for aquaculture are some of the factors which are estimated to contribute for the market growth.
Some of the key players in the market include, Cermaq, Huon Aquaculture, Quadra Pacific Netloft, Marine Harvest, Eastern Fish, quabounty Technologies, Taylor Shellfish, Nireus Aquaculture, Stolt Sea Farm, Selonda Aquaculture, Blue Ridge Aquaculture, Cooke Aquaculture and Tassal group Ltd.
Type of Environment:
o Brackish water
Type of Utilization Covered:
• Non-food uses
• Human consumption
o Fresh produce
• Sea bream
• Sea bass
• Other species
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.