Atmospheric water generator (AWG) market size is anticipated to be reach USD 9.3 billion by 2022, as per a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc. Scarcity in fresh water availability coupled with declining water resources is likely to drive demand. Increase in infrastructure spending is anticipated to drive fresh water demand for drinking and industrial purposes.
Residential applications dominated AWG market share and accounted for over 54% of the total volume in 2014. Rising consumer awareness arising from this product type is favouring market penetration in residential applications. Industrial applications are likely to witness highest growth rates with an estimated CAGR of 38% up to 2022.
Temperature variation coupled with insufficient rainfall has led to fresh water supply deficit from reserves which are likely to favor AWG market growth. Directive & initiatives such as Safe Water Drinking Water and Drinking Water Directive by respective governments in the U.S. and Europe is likely to fuel demand. High electricity consumption by AWG systems such as condenser, evaporator and dehumidifier coupled with release of carbon emissions from coal is likely to hamper industry growth.
Key report insights suggest:
- Global AWG market size was estimated at 18.57 thousand units in 2014 and may reach 232.74 thousand units by 2022 growing with an estimated CAGR of 37.8% from 2015 to 2022.
- Cooling condensation systems dominated the product segment and accounted for more than 95% of the total demand in 2014. Efficient power output coupled with advancements in technology for reduction in power consumption is likely to drive market. Wet desiccation AWG systems are likely to witness higher growth rates with an estimated CAGR of 47.1% up to 2022.
- Asia Pacific dominated the region and accounted for 29.7% of the total volume in 2014. Increasing infrastructure spending coupled with presence of numerous component manufactures and cheap labour availability in countries such as China, India, Indonesia and Thailand is likely to drive demand. Middle East & Africa are likely to witness highest gains at a CAGR of 39.6% up to 2022.
- The AWG market share comprises of a number of components manufacturers & suppliers. These manufacturers purchase components such as temperature & pressure sensors, water level indicators and condensers. Key companies operating include Watair Inc., Saisons Technocom, Dew Point Manufacturing, Ambient Water, Planet Water and Atlantis Solar.
For this report, Global Market Insights has segmented the AWG industry on the basis of product, application and region:
AWG Product Market Analysis (Volume, Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- Cooling Condensation
- Wet Desiccation
AWG Market Application Analysis (Volume, Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
AWG Market Regional Analysis (Volume, Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Who we are
Global Market Insights Inc. is a global market research and management consulting company catering to leading corporations, non-profit organizations, universities and government institutions. Our main goal is to assist and partner organizations to make lasting strategic improvements and realize growth targets. Our industry research reports are designed to provide granular quantitative information, combined with key industry insights, aimed at assisting sustainable organizational development.
We serve clients on every aspect of strategy, including product development, application modeling, exploring new markets and tapping into niche growth opportunities.
What we do
Global Market Insights publishes high quality, in-depth market research studies, to help clients obtain granular level clarity on current business trends and expected future developments. We are committed to our client’s needs, providing custom solutions best fit for strategy development and implementation to extract tangible results.
We believe that exceptional problems require exceptional people to solve, while exceptional people are invariably drawn towards solving exceptional problems. We have built our team around this belief, with industry analysts, consultants and domain experts, leveraging their global experience, helping us deliver excellence in all assignments we undertake. Global Market Insights publishes over 200 industry research reports, providing data points mentioned below:
- Industry Research
- Market Sizing & Forecast
- Competitive Intelligence
- Market Entry Strategy
- Pricing Trends
- Sustainability Trends
- Customer Insights
- Technology Evolution
- Innovation Trends
- Distribution Channel Assessment
At Global Market Insights, we believe that only granular information can help clients take efficient business decisions. Our reports frequently include detailed regional information for the following:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Chile, Peru)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Sweden, Greece, Italy, Spain, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium)
- CEE and CIS (Turkey, Russia, Israel, Poland, Serbia, Ukraine, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania)
- MEA (South Africa, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait)
- Asia Pacific (India, Korea, Taiwan, Indonesia, Australia, Japan, China, New Zealand, Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia)
To create a unique space in the global industry and be identified as the most consistent and committed growth partner for market research, strategy formulation and sustainable organizational development.
Being a value-driven organization, our mission is to deliver practical and enduring results, driven by accurate and timely research, that enable our clients to take strategic decisions and achieve growth objectives.
- Client confidentiality
- Integrity and accountability
- Commitment towards making a positive difference for our clients