The Atrial Fibrillation-Market Insights & Drugs Sales Forecast (AF) -2020 report provides an overview of the disease, epidemiology and global market trends for the seven major markets ie: United States, EU5 (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. According to DelveInsight, Global Atrial Fibrillation market was $7.2 billion in 2015 and expected to grow to $12.5 billion by 2020 with and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.62%.
Coagulation is an important phenomenon of body to stop external bleeding but when clots are formed in blood vessels, it can be lethal. Blood clots in arteries can lead to heart attack and when formed in the blood vessels of brain can lead to stroke. Thus, anticoagulants are used to prevent the formation of blood clots in the body. Anticoagulants are proved to be a beneficial medication for the treatment of Atrial fibrillation, Deep Vein Thrombosis, Pulmonary Embolism and Stroke.
Key Coverage and Benefits:
- §The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Atrial Fibrillation (AF) market.
- §Identifying patient populations in the global Atrial Fibrillation (AF) market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- §Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Atrial Fibrillation (AF) therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
- §To understand the future market competition in the global Atrial Fibrillation (AF) therapeutics market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers.
- §Report covers the disease overview including etiology, path physiology, symptoms, diagnosis, disease management and current treatment options.
- §Marketed information including available prescription drugs, its patent and exclusivity details followed by drug sales till 2018.
- §The Report also covers the detailed global historical and forecasted epidemiological data covering United States, EU5, Japan and rest of the word from 2015-2020.
- §It also provides Atrial fibrillation (AF) for United States, EU5 and Japan from 2015 and forecasted Market to 2020.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Anticoagulants Introduction
Chapter 2 Atrial Fibrillation
Chapter 3 Key Marketed Anticoagulants
Chapter 4 Anticoagulants Market Assessment by AF
Chapter 5 United States Anticoagulants Market Assessment by AF
Chapter 6 Europe 5 Anticoagulants Market Assessment by AF
Chapter 7 Japan Anticoagulants Market Assessment by AF
Chapter 8 Xarelto (rivaroxaban) Drug Profile
Chapter 9 Pradaxa (dabigatran etexilate mesylate) Drug Profile
Chapter 10 Eliquis(Apixaban) Drug Profile
Chapter 11 Savaysa (edoxaban tosylate) Drug Profile
Chapter 12 Market Drivers and Constraints
Rnrmarketresearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 100,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Contact us for your special interest needs and we will get in touch within 24hrs to help you find the market research report you need.
+ 1 888 391 5441