The adhesive and sealants market is primarily driven by the huge demand from emerging economies, advancement in chemical technology and driving comfort. Sealants are mainly bolstered by the electronics and automotive industries. The stringent regulations of EPA and REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals) in the global market lead the adhesive and sealants manufacturing industry to shift technology from solvent-based adhesives to solid adhesives.
Furthermore, Liquid gasket’s ability to reduce noise and vibration will provide platform for market opportunities. However, the increasing raw material costs, changing environmental regulations are enforcing manufacturers to produce products with organic compounds considering health and safety issues, which acts as a key challenge for the players in the market.
Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) occupied the largest share in the market. By Application, Exterior segment leads the market followed by interior. Asia Pacific is leading the global automotive coatings, adhesives, and sealant market followed by Rest of the World. Europe and North America still continue to use majority of adhesives and sealants.
Some of the key players in global Automotive Coatings, Adhesives and Sealants market are ADCO Global, Akzo Nobel, Arkema SA, Ashland Incorporated, BASF SE, Bayer AG, Bemis Associates, Cytec Industries, Dow Chemical Company, DuPont (EI) de Nemours, EMS-Chemie Holding, Finish Master Incorporated, Forbo Holding, Fujikura Kasei, Henkel AG & Company, Huntsman Corporation.
• Under the Hood
• Other Applications
• Other Substrates
o Radiation-Cured Coatings
o Electrodeposition Coatings
o Powder Coatings
• In Urethane
• Hot Melts
End Users Covered:
• Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)
o Light Vehicles
o Other OEM
o Light Vehicles
o Medium and Heavy Duty Vehicles
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.