The Automotive Composites market has been witnessing exponential growth, mainly due to the need for higher fuel-efficient and less polluting automobiles. This factor has driven automakers towards the research of lightweight materials which are lighter than steel and have good tensile strength. With the increase in production of electric cars, as a replacement of Co2 emitting vehicles, the growth in Automotive Composites market will be vast. The huge process cycle time, high cost of composite and unrecyclable factors are hampering the market.
Carbon fibre composite segment is expected to witness highest growth rate due to its huge demand for chassis & power train component applications. While exterior component segment dominated the global automotive composite application market. Asia-Pacific registered the world’s largest market for automotive composite. Increasing domestic production of vehicles is driving the automotive composites market.
Some of the major players in the global Automotive Composites market include Volkswagen Group, Ford Motor Company , General Motor Company, Nippon Sheet Glass Co. Ltd., Owens Corniing, Tencate, Jushi Group Co. Ltd, Johns Manville, Cytec Industries , Sgl Group – The Carbon Company, Toray Industries and Teijin Limited.
Manufacturing Process Covered:
• Injection and Continuous
• Other Manufacturing Process
Composites Types Covered:
• Metal Matrix Composite
• Polymer Matrix Composite
o Natural Fiber Reinforced Polymer Composite
o Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer Composite
o Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer Composite
• Ceramic Matrix Composite
• Chassis & Powertrain
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancement
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.