Safety features such as emergency call systems, alcohol ignition interlocks, and accident data recorder systems are the key factors to fuel the market growth during the forecast period. In addition, growing concerns among administration on passenger safety are speculating to provide immense opportunities for market expansion. However, complexities such as tolerance stack-up and hardware & software, harsh operating conditions might hamper the market during forecast period. Further, lack of knowledge related to coordination issues and interplay of subsystems of OEMs also tend to hinder the market.
The automobile electronics market has experienced an exponential growth over the years and with the advancement of technology, it is projected to witness a steady growth in the upcoming years. North America was the largest regional market while Asia Pacific is expected to witness high growth due to rising need for customized vehicle features, stringent standards, reduced production cost, and increased product quality. In Asia Pacific, countries such as India and China are expected to boost the market growth.
Some of the key players in the market are Bosch Group, Denso Corporation, Avago Technologies, Continental AG, Delphi Automotive PLC, Panasonic, Altera Corporation, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Dow Corning, Atmel Corporation, Audiovox Corporation, Hitachi Automotive Systems Limited, Infineon Technologies AG, TRW Automotive, Texas Instruments, Wipro, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Yamaha Corporation, Sony Corporation, OMRON Corporation, and Atotech Deutschland GmbH.
• Safety Systems
• Body Electronics
• (Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS)
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Passenger Vehicles
• Heavy Commercial Vehicles
• Light Commercial Vehicles
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.