Some of the major factors enhancing the market growth include, increasing perfection in vehicle performance, stringent fuel economy standards, rising fuel efficiency and growing demand for environment-friendly system. The major hurdles in this automotive energy recovery system market are lack of awareness among consumers and lofty system cost. Moreover, the market has tremendous growth opportunities due to the increasing environment concerns across the world.
By geography, the automotive energy recovery systems market has registered a largest revenue share in Western Europe and North American countries due to growing automotive industries, inventive and advanced technologies, stringent government emission norms and stable economic growth in these regions.
Some of the key vendors profiled in this market include Continental AG, Denso Corporation, Gentherm Incorporated, Ricardo PLC, Tenneco Inc., TRW Automotive, Delphi Automotive PLC, Faurecia SA, Panasonic Corporation, Robert Bosch GMBH and Torotrak PLC.
System Types Covered:
• Regenerative Braking System
• Kinetic Energy Recovery System
• Waste Heat Recovery System
Passenger Vehicle Covered:
• Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles
• Electric Vehicles
• Hybrid Vehicles
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.