Increasing awareness for safety features among consumers and rising consumer demand for advanced features are some of the key factors propelling the market growth. However, factors such as high cost of vehicle integration and underdeveloped infrastructure in developing countries are hindering the market. Growing luxury car market in china provides plenty of opportunities for the players in the market.
Premium cars lead the global automotive HUD market. On the other hand, SUV and sports car segments are expected to grow at the highest CAGRs during the forecast period. North America commanded the automotive HUD market with around 30% regional market share. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR, followed by Middle East & Africa and Latin America owing to growing penetration of the luxury cars in these regions, together with increase in purchasing power of customers.
Some of the key players in the market are Continental AG, Delphi Automotive LLP, Denso Corporation, Johnson Controls, MicroVision, Inc., Nippon Seiki Co. Ltd., Robert Bosch GmbH, Yazaki Corporation, Visteon Corporation, Harman International Industries Inc., and Panasonic, BAE Systems Plc, Rockwell Collins, Thales Group and Pioneer Corporation.
Passenger Car Types Covered:
• Sports utility vehicle (SUV)
• Sports car
Sales distribution channels Covered:
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.