Reduction in Carbon dioxide emissions, growth in fuel efficiency of vehicles and improved vehicle strength are the factors driving the market growth. However high cost of the raw materials in manufacturing of light weight materials and increase in the price of vehicles are the factors hampering the market growth. Depletion of metal reserves under earth provides an immense growth opportunity.
Metals segment holds the largest share in the Automotive Lightweight Materials market owing to its usage in automobile manufacturing. Composite metals segment is expected to witness significant CAGR during the forecast period owing to its exclusive properties. North America holds the largest share in Automotive Lightweight Materials market due to the stringent regulations imposed by government to reduce carbon emission from vehicles. Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The growth is attributed to the new investments in this region led by the increasing demand for vehicles.
Some of the key players in the market are Henkel Corporation, Novelis Inc., Tata Steel, Arcelormittal S.A., PPG Industries Inc., Dead Sea Magnesium Ltd, Toray Industries Inc., Lyondellbasell Industries N.V., Bayer AG, Owens Corning Corporation., Thyssenkrupp AG, Hexcel Corporation., Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC), Owens Corning Corporation, ALCOA Inc. and Titanium Metals Corporation.
• Other Applications
Material Types Covered:
o Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer (GFRP)
o Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic (CFRP)
o High-Strength Steel (HSS)
o Other Metals
Manufacturing Processes Covered:
• Closed Molding
• Open Molding
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.