Increased automation in the die casting industry has penetrated productivity. This has raised the demand for eminently durable die casting parts from the automotive industry. North America is the leading market for automotive aluminium die casting worldwide. More than 90% of the aluminium die-casting produced in the United States is made from post-consumer recycled aluminium.
Rising esteem for fuel-efficient vehicles and a need to reduce the vehicle weight significantly influenced the aluminium die casting parts in the UK automotive industry. Though Aluminium is dominating the current market, it is expected that Magnesium will be gaining a significant market share during the forecast period by growing at the highest CAGR. Capability to form casting with EMI and RFI shielding, complete recyclability, more electrical conductivity are some of the factors propelling the growth of magnesium market. China produces more than 50% of the global magnesium metal. Magnesium being cheap in China collapsed the main supply base of the western world. The International Magnesium Association (IMA) provided a forum for substitution of magnesium manufacturing and trade supporting the market growth.
Some of the key players in the market include Magic Precision Inc, Kinetic Die Casting Company, Texas Die Casting, Endurance Group, Sandhar technologies limited, Meridian Lightweight Technologies Inc, Sunbeam Auto Pvt. Ltd, Dynacast, Rockman Industries Ltd and Castwel Autoparts Pvt Ltd.
• Pressure die casting
• Semi-solid die casting
• Squeeze die casting
• Vacuum die casting
• Body assemblies
• Engine Parts
• Transmission parts
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.