The growing automobile industry and amalgamation of lightweight parts in automobiles has influenced the market growth. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations raised mile per gallon standards to 35.5 miles per gallon by 2016, and then 54.5 mpg by 2025 this requirement set by EPA is one of the prominent factors boosting the market growth. Rules imposed by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and initiatives by National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) to develop the technical workforce in the die casting industry are anticipated to improve the overall production of the market.
North America has the largest market and accounts for more than 30% of the global market share driven by the government initiatives, large-scale domestic production, and availability of resources. In the United States, Aluminum Die-Casting market for automobiles has matured and is witnessing stable growth over the past few years. On the other hand, China with its magnesium reserve is anticipated to emerge as the leading supplier of the magnesium die cast parts. India is progressively growing as a hub for the automobile components manufacturers, particularly for magnesium and zinc die cast auto parts. India and China are expected to boost the global market during the forecast period strongly driven by the rapid growth in automobile industry.
The key players in the Automotive Parts Die-Casting market include Castwel Autoparts Pvt Ltd., Dynacast, Endurance Group, Mino Industry USA Inc., Kinetic Die Casting Company, Sunbeam, Auto Pvt. Ltd, Gibbs Die Casting Group, Rockman Industries Ltd., Texas Die Casting, and Sipra Engineers Pvt. Ltd
Product Types Covered:
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.