“According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automotive Reconfigurable Instrument Cluster Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.2% during the forecast period”. Factors such as reconfiguration needs from consumer electronics and declining prices of LCD display are driving the market growth. The constant focus of manufacturers towards automated driving and the increase in number of OEMs will fuel the demand for bigger instrument clusters during the forecast period.
Partially reconfigurable instrument cluster segment commanded the largest market share during the forecast period. Growing usage of hybrid car instrument clusters by automotive OEMs to distinguish features in diverse automobiles will assist in the growth of this segment. By Geography, Europe is expected to generate highest revenue owing to the existence of top brands such as BMW, Audi, and Mercedes-Benz in this region.
Some of the key players in Automotive Reconfigurable Instrument Cluster market include Denso, Mitsubishi Electric, Alpine Electronics, Japan Display, Bosch, Rightware, Nippon Seiki, Delphi, Sharp, Continental, Innolux Corporation, QNX, Visteon and Luxoft.
For More, Please Visit: http://www.strategymrc.com/report/automotive-reconfigurable-instrument-cluster-market
• Partially Reconfigurable Instrument Cluster
• Fully Reconfigurable Instrument Cluster
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For More, Please Visit:http://www.strategymrc.com/report/automotive-reconfigurable-instrument-cluster-market
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.