According to Stratistics MRC, the Aviation Test Equipment Market is estimated at $5.32 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $7.12 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2015 to 2022. Increasing safety concerns, technological advancements, stringent government regulations, novel based R&D activities of aviation test equipment’s, rise in usage of software based solutions are some key factors fostering the market growth. However, life span of avionics module and maintenance of legacy platforms are some factors restraining the market growth.
Amongst applications, commercial aviation test equipment segment commanded the highest share in the global market. The increasing number of orders and deliveries of commercial aircraft will fuel the growth of this market segment. Asia Pacific holds the largest market share. There are considerable growth opportunities for this market in Asia Pacific especially China as there has been expansion of aviation sector including both civil and defense aerospace in recent years in this region.
Some of the key players in this market are General Electric Co, Rockwell Collins, Teradyne Inc, Rolls Royce Holdings Plc, Moog, Inc, Boeing, 3M Company, Airbus, Avionics Inc, Honeywell International Inc., Spherea Test & Services, Avtron Aerospace, Inc., DAC International, Inc., Tesscorn Systems India Pvt. Ltd, Rolls Royce Holdings Plc, Testek, Inc., DMA-Aero, International Aero Engineering LLC and Teradyne, Inc.
For More, Please Visit: http://www.strategymrc.com/report/aviation-test-equipment-market-2017
• Commercial Sector
• Military / Defense
Type of Products Covered:
• Power Aviation Test Equipment
• Pneumatic Aviation Test Equipment
• Electrical Aviation Test Equipment
• Hydraulic Aviation Test Equipment
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For More, Please Visit:http://www.strategymrc.com/report/aviation-test-equipment-market-2017
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.