ATLANTA – IHG’s (Intercontinental Hotels Group) Twitter-exclusive travel deal – the largest offered in the hotel industry for Black Friday – is back again to kick off the holiday travel season. For the many travelers who look forward to the holidays to reconnect with family and friends to those simply enjoying long winter weekends, IHG is spreading holiday cheer early this year with its
“Gotta Get 100” promotion.
Announced today, followers of @IHG_Deals who uncover the “Gotta Get 100” link and register for the promotion Nov. 1 through Nov. 28 will be eligible for $100 off of any flight on any airline to any destination, when they book two consecutive weekend nights (Friday, Saturday or Sunday) at any IHG hotel through April 29, 2012. The reward for the “Gotta Get 100” promotion is double that of IHG’s 2010 Black Friday offer.
“With these extra airline fees increasing year after year, we’re always looking for ways to make holiday travel easier for our guests,” said Del Ross, vice president, U.S. Sales & Marketing, IHG. “Gotta Get100 gives our guests $100 off the lowest published flight; double that of our offer last year. Whether it’s a getaway for the holidays, or for Spring Break travel, it’s our gift to them for staying at IHG hotels.”
Here’s how the “Gotta Get 100” offer works:
- Follow @IHG_Deals on Twitter
- Look for tweets that direct you to a limited-time link with the “Gotta Get 100” deal
- Register for the promotion before it ends on Nov. 28, 2011
- Once registered, book two weekend nights (Friday, Saturday or Sunday) between Nov. 1, 2011 and April 29, 2012 at any InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn® Club Vacations, Holiday Inn® Express, Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites® in the U.S.
- Stay between Nov. 4, 2011 – April 29, 2012
- Get $100 off your next flight on any airline, to any destination
And if that wasn’t enough, IHG is sweetening the deal further for its Twitter followers by giving away a $100 prepaid gift card for every day of the “Gotta Get 100” promotion. To enter, follow @IHG_Deals on Twitter and simply rewteet a message which includes a link to the “Gotta Get 100” registration page and the hash tag GottaGet100. Each retweet is a chance to win. Entries are limited to one per person each day of the sweepstakes. Winners will be notified on or around Nov. 30. For more details on the travel offer and for official sweepstakes rules, visit www.ihg.com/get100rules.
Monica Smith, IHG, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1(770) 604-5562
Kristen Insalaco, Weber Shandwick, email@example.com, +1(212) 445-8481