Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter at @BestBuy for advanced notice on biggest savings of the year; announcements starting today
Best Buy opens doors to great deals on CE gear at 12 midnight, Nov.25
MINNEAPOLIS (NYSE: BBY) Nov. 10, 2011 -In an unprecedented move, Best Buy today will announce the first of its Black Friday Doorbuster deals early with a Facebook post at 8 am CST followed shortly by a tweet to @BestBuy and @BestBuy_Deals Twitter followers. The special advance preview features a selection of blockbuster deals the retailer will offer in-store and on BestBuy.com. Best Buy will announce additional doorbusters and Black Friday event plans in the coming days.
"We are thrilled to offer our customers and over 5 million Facebook fans a sneak peek into this year's hottest Black Friday deals today with additional items revealed soon," said Barry Judge, Best Buy's executive vice president and chief marketing officer. "We will continue to provide an advantage to our Facebook fans with early access to more offers and experiences than ever before."
Consumers will be able to sign up for a daily deal alert, "Like" Best Buy on Facebook or follow Best Buy on Twitter at @BestBuyand @BestBuy_Deals to see the Black Friday deals as they are revealed. These highly sought-after offers will be available for purchase earlier than ever-starting on Thursday, Nov. 24 on BestBuy.com and in-stores at 12 midnight on Friday, Nov. 25.
Best Buy Eases the Stress of the Season and Provides Consumers a Series of Compelling Holiday Offers
Best Buy edges out the competition this season with a series of hot holiday offers aimed at taking the stress out of holiday shopping. Stocked with the hottest gifts at great prices this holiday season, Best Buy's broad selection is enhanced by a robust service-oriented experience in-store and online ensuring customers can buy with confidence.
- Free Shipping: From now through Dec. 27, Best Buy will offer free standard shipping on all items purchased on BestBuy.com. Unlike some retailers, no minimum purchase will be required and free shipping will apply to the more than 400,000 items like computers and accessories, gaming software and hardware and even appliances sold at BestBuy.com -with no exceptions -- for the eight full weeks leading up to and immediately following Christmas Day.
- Same-Day Store Pickup: Customers who want their gifts without delay can order their choice of products on www.bestbuy.com and conveniently pick them up at their local Best Buy store for free in as little as 45 minutes.
- Ship-to-Store: Order items from an expanded online assortment and have them shipped free to a local store for easy pickup.
- Easy Returns: Best Buy takes the hassle out of holiday returns. Recognizing that sometimes the perfect gift may be a duplicate or not quite as perfect as the giver intended, Best Buy's return policy has been extended for purchases made this holiday shopping season. Gift purchases can be returned or exchanged-with no exclusions -- from November 13, 2011 through January 4, 2012. For the holiday season, Best Buy also has removed its restocking fee entirely, including no fees on special orders.
- Price Matching: Best Buy customers will enjoy unbeatable prices on hot consumer electronics - guaranteed - this holiday season. Best Buy will match its retail store competitors on any identical available product for sale between November 13, 2011 through December 24, 2011 (November 24 Thanksgiving Day through November 28 Cyber Monday excluded). Best Buy customers who make a purchase during those dates also will have the peace of mind that, should Best Buy or a local retail store competitor reduce the price before January 24, 2012, Best Buy will match the new lower price - just let us know.