Best Buy Co. (NYSE: BBY) today announced that it is getting a jump start on Cyber Monday, unleashing exclusive online deals today, Sunday, Nov. 27 with two-day Cyber specials on the season's top technology gifts. In addition to amazing online deals in all departments, customers who use store pickup and spend $100 or more will receive a free $10 e-gift card redeemable in-store or online.[i] While this is a limited time offer for qualifying BestBuy.com orders placed today & Monday, Nov. 28, BestBuy.com continues to offer free shipping on everything through Dec 27.
Continuing the savings, Best Buy Mobile
, is bringing back its popular Free Smartphone Sales Event for the second straight year, offering a choice of the hottest smartphones across Verizon, AT&T and Sprint for free with two-year activation every day from now, through December. Customers can also choose from great offers on T-Mobile phones online.
"Our customers continue to tell us that they enjoy the convenience of going online for the best deals on the latest tech gifts, and our goal is to give them as many reasons as possible to choose Best Buy and check back often," said Mike Vitelli, president of Best Buy. "From free smartphones and free shipping on everything, to unbeatable cyber deals on a wide range of products, we're committed to meeting our customers' needs with one of a kind convenience and unparalleled selection."
Two-Day Cyber Sale
As part of the 2-day Cyber Sale, Best Buy is discounting select items online including:
- Save $1,200 on Samsung 28 cu Ft 4 Door Stainless Refrigerator - sale price $1,799
- Acer 10" Iconia Tab for $229.99
- Toshiba laptop with AMD E-300 processor, 2GB DDR3 memory, 320GB hard drive and 15.6" display for $279.99
- Buy any Sims 3 base, expansion, or stuff pack, get the second Sims item free! (Free item must be of equal/lesser value)
- Free AT&T HTC Titan with two-year activation - save $199.99
- Save $100 on Any Blackberry Bold, on any carrier
- Sony Cyber-Shot W570 16.1 Megapixel Camera for $99.99-Save $60
- Save $860 on the Samsung 46" Class LED 1080p 120Hz Smart 3D HDTV's with an Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect(TM) and 2 Pairs of Samsung 3D Glasses for only $1496.99. Step up a 55" screen size for $1999.96 and save $1160 (available through 12/3, in stores and online).
To learn more about the special offers and hot deals that will be featured as part of the sale event, visit www.BestBuy.com/cybersale .
Free Smartphones Though December
Back by popular demand, Best Buy Mobile is offering more free smartphones than ever before across all major carriers each day throughout December in all Best Buy stores, Best Buy Mobile standalone stores and online at www.BestBuy.com/mobile. In addition to the free smartphones that will be free all month long, there will be limited time offers on the year's most popular smartphones to be announced throughout the month. The eligible phones, regularly priced up to $199, require activation with two-year agreement and minimum quantities will vary by store.
Here are some of the free smartphones customers can find in stores throughout December:
- DROID Incredible 2 by HTC - black and white
- Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY
- Samsung Stratosphere 4G LTE- black and exclusive white color
- LG Marquee
Best Buy Eases the Stress of the Season and Offers Consumers a Series of Compelling Holiday Perks
Best Buy edges out the competition this season with a series of hot holiday offers aimed at taking the stress out of holiday shopping. Stocked with the hottest gifts at the best prices this holiday season, Best Buy's broad selection is enhanced by a robust service-oriented experience in-store and online ensuring customers can buy with confidence.
- Free Shipping: From now through Dec. 27, Best Buy will offer free standard shipping on all items purchased on BestBuy.com. Unlike some retailers, no minimum purchase will be required and free shipping will apply to the more than 400,000 items like computers and accessories, gaming software and hardware and even appliances sold at BestBuy.com -with no exceptions -- for the eight full weeks leading up to and immediately following Christmas Day (Marketplace items excluded).
- Same-Day Store Pickup: Customers who want their gifts without delay can order their choice of products on www.bestbuy.com and conveniently pick them up at their local Best Buy store for free the in as little as 45 minutes. Now through Monday, Nov. 28, shoppers will receive a free $10 e-gift card[i] for store pickup orders of $100 or more.
- Ship-to-Store: Order items from an expanded online assortment and have them shipped free to a local store for easy pickup.
- Easy Returns: Best Buy takes the hassle out of holiday returns. Recognizing that sometimes the perfect gift may be a duplicate or not quite as perfect as the giver intended, Best Buy's return policy has been extended for purchases made this holiday shopping season made November 13 thru December 24. Gift purchases can be returned or exchanged now through January 24, 2012. Best Buy also has removed its restocking fee entirely for the holidays, including no fees on special orders.
- Price Matching: Best Buy customers will enjoy unbeatable prices on hot consumer electronics - guaranteed - this holiday season. Best Buy will match its local retail store competitors on any identical available product for sale now through December 24, 2011 (November 24 Thanksgiving Day through November 28 Cyber Monday excluded). Best Buy customers who make a purchase during those dates also will have the peace of mind that, should Best Buy or a local retail store competitor reduce the price before January 24, 2012, Best Buy will match the new lower price - just let us know[ii].
- Financing: The company's no-interest financing is available storewide and online without exclusions, including 18 months for all purchases of $429 and above, a full year for all purchases of $299 and above, and six months for all purchases of $149 and above. Additionally, for all home theater purchases totaling $899 and up, shoppers can receive 36 month interest free financing[iii].