Best Buy to open doors to blockbuster CE deals at 12 midnight, Nov.25
Facebook sweepstakes offers Best Buy fans a prize pool of $25,000 in e-gift cards before and after Black Friday
MINNEAPOLIS, Nov. 4, 2011 - On Nov. 25, the hottest Black Friday deals on must-have holiday gifts will be available even earlier when Best Buy opens its doors at 12 midnight. In more than 20 key markets, the retailer also will host a major cinematic event at its stores at 9 p.m. local time, details of which will be announced in coming days.
"At Best Buy, we're focused on creating an unparalleled shopping experience for our customers," said Barry Judge, Best Buy's executive vice president and chief marketing officer. "Black Friday is just the beginning. This commitment will come to life throughout the holiday season in a variety of offers and initiatives that give customers great values and the most convenient ways to shop for everyone on their list."
$25,000 Best Buy e-gift card prize pool for Facebook fans begins Nov. 20
Best Buy's Black Friday experience extends beyond Black Friday this year with a special offer for its Facebook fans: the chance to win from a prize pool of $25,000 worth of e-gift cards. Beginning Sunday, Nov. 20, and running through Monday, Nov. 28, fans will have the chance to win one of 10 e-gift cards daily. As the week progresses, so do the monetary values, on the last day, giving fans the chance to win one of 10 Best Buy e-gift cards valued at $500. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Stay tuned to http://www.Facebook.com/BestBuy for Official Rules and complete details.
Best Buy's "Hot" Holiday Offers Available Season-Long
Best Buy is stocked with the hottest gifts at the best prices this holiday season. Through its expanded offerings, customers can take advantage of a convenient, service-oriented experience both in-store and online aimed at reducing the stress of holiday shopping.
- Free Shipping: From now through Dec. 27, Best Buy will offer free standard shipping on all items purchased on BestBuy.com. Unlike some retailers, no minimum purchase will be required and free shipping will apply to the over 400,000 items like computers and accessories, gaming software and hardware sold at BestBuy.com -with no exceptions -- for the eight full weeks leading up to and immediately following Christmas Day.
- Same-Day Store Pickup: Customers can conveniently order their choice of products on www.bestbuy.com and conveniently pick them up at their local Best Buy store for free the in as little as 45 minutes.
- Ship-to-Store: Order items from an expanded online assortment and have them shipped free to a local store for easy pickup.
- Easy Returns: Best Buy is taking the stress out of holiday returns by continuing its no restocking fee policy, except for special orders, through the season and all year long. Best Buy also recognizes that sometimes the perfect gift may be a duplicate or not quite as perfect as the giver intended, so it has extended its return policy for purchases made this holiday shopping season. Gift purchases can be returned or exchanged from Nov. 13, 2011 through Jan. 24, 2012.
- Price Matching: Best Buy customers will enjoy unbeatable prices on hot consumer electronics - guaranteed - this holiday season. Best Buy will match its retail store competitors on any identical available product for sale between Nov. 13, 2011 through Dec. 24, 2011 (Nov. 24 Thanksgiving Day through Nov. 28 Cyber Monday excluded). Best Buy customers who make a purchase during those dates also will have the peace of mind that, should Best Buy or a local retail store competitor reduce the price prior to Jan. 24, 2012, Best Buy will match the new lower price - just let us know.1
In addition to Best Buy big box locations, Best Buy Mobile specialty stores will also be opening earlier on Black Friday. Check the store locator page located on BestBuy.com for more information on specific Best Buy Mobile locations.