It is now news that WOW Tokens can be exchanged for Blizzard Battle.net Balance in US and EU realms. Here is a guide on how to exchange WOW Token to Battle.net Balance and the reason why the exchange between WOW Token and Battle.net Balance makes WOW Gold increase in value.
Happy new year 2017!Safewow offer New Member System(VIP System)in 2017 new year,2%-10% discount wow gold is for all Safewow members now.(discount code and member discount is working together.)
How to exchange WOW Token to Battle.net Balance?
1. Buy a WOW Token for WOW Gold on the Auction House;
2. Log in your in-game mailbox and then right click to add the token into your bag;
3. Right click the wow token and choose whether you want to add 30 days of game time, or add Battle.net Balance to your Battle.net account;
4. Extra 30 days of wow game time or $15 of Battle.net Balance will be in your account.
Key features of WOW Tokens
1. Each WOW Token can only be sold once. If you buy a token for gold, it becomes Soulbound. At that point, it can only be redeemed for game time or Battle.net Balance.
2. Any previously purchased WoW Tokens that you haven’t yet redeemed for game time can now be redeemed for Battle.net Balance.
3. WOW Tokens can neither expire, nor be deleted, nor gift anyone else.
Why would this update make WOW Gold increase in value?
It is well-known that Blizzard Battle.net Balance can be used to purchase Digital versions of Blizzard games and other services, like WOW character transfers, wow mounts, pets etc. With this update, players can buy WOW Tokens for gold, and then exchange them to Balance. Indirectly, WOW Gold will be able to buy everything in Blizzard games!
2017 Valentine's Day gift:6% off code SW6GD for Cheapest wow gold/Mounts/Pets/items for wow legion from http://www.safewow.com/during Feb.13-Feb.20.