“Big Data” originally emerged as a term to describe datasets whose size is beyond the ability of traditional databases to capture, store, manage and analyze. However, the scope of the term has significantly expanded over the years. Big Data not only refers to the data itself but also a set of technologies that capture, store, manage and analyze large and variable collections of data to solve complex problems.
Topics Covered in this report
Amid the proliferation of real time data from sources such as mobile devices, web, social media, sensors, log files and transactional applications, Big Data has found a host of vertical market applications, ranging from fraud detection to R&D.
Despite challenges relating to privacy concerns and organizational resistance, Big Data investments continue to gain momentum throughout the globe. SNS Research estimates that Big Data investments will account for nearly $30 Billion in 2014 alone. These investments are further expected to grow at a CAGR of 17% over the next 6 years.
The “Big Data Market: 2014 – 2020 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the Big Data ecosystem including key market drivers, challenges, investment potential, vertical market opportunities and use cases, future roadmap, value chain, case studies on Big Data analytics, vendor market share and strategies.
The report also presents market size forecasts for Big Data hardware, software and professional services from 2014 through to 2020. Historical figures are also presented for 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. The forecasts are further segmented for 8 horizontal submarkets, 15 vertical markets, 6 regions and 34 countries.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The report covers the following topics:
- Big Data ecosystem
- Market drivers and barriers
- Big Data technology, standardization and regulatory initiatives
- Big Data industry roadmap and value chain
- Analysis and use cases for 15 vertical markets
- Big Data analytics technology and case studies
- Big Data vendor market share
- Company profiles and strategies of 90 Big Data ecosystem players
- Strategic recommendations for Big Data hardware, software and professional services vendors and enterprises
- Exclusive interview transcripts of 4 players in the Big Data ecosystem
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2014 till 2020
Market forecasts and historical figures are provided for each of the following submarkets and their categories:
Hardware, Software & Professional Services:
- Professional Services
- Storage & Compute Infrastructure
- Networking Infrastructure
- Hadoop & Infrastructure Software
- Analytic Platforms & Applications
- Cloud Platforms
- Professional Services
- Automotive, Aerospace & Transportation
- Defense & Intelligence
- Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
- Manufacturing & Natural Resources
- Web, Media & Entertainment
- Public Safety & Homeland Security
- Public Services
- Utilities & Energy
- Asia Pacific
- Eastern Europe
- Latin & Central America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
- Western Europe
Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Norway, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, UK, USA.
Avail more information from Sample Brochure of report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/pdfdownload.php?id=snst0128
The report has the following key findings:
- In 2014 Big Data vendors will pocket nearly $30 Billion from hardware, software and professional services revenues
- Big Data investments are further expected to grow at a CAGR of nearly 17% over the next 6 years, eventually accounting for $76 Billion by the end of 2020
- The market is ripe for acquisitions of pure-play Big Data startups, as competition heats up between IT incumbents
- Nearly every large scale IT vendor maintains a Big Data portfolio
- At present, hardware sales and professional services account for more than 70% of all Big Data investments
- Going forward, software vendors, particularly those in the Big Data analytics segment, are expected to significantly increase their stake in the Big Data market as it matures
Key Questions Answered:
- How big is the Big Data ecosystem?
- How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
- What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- Who are the key Big Data software, hardware and services vendors and what are their strategies?
- How much are vertical enterprises investing in Big Data?
- What opportunities exist for Big Data analytics?
- Which countries and verticals will see the highest percentage of Big Data investments?
Order a copy of The Big Data Market: 2014 – 2020 Research Report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/purchase.php?id=snst0128
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aim to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions, we do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers.
A group of industry veterans who are well experienced in reputed international consulting firms after identifying the sourcing needs of MNCs for market intelligence, have together started this business savior MarketIntelReports.
MIR intends to be a one-stop shop with an intuitive design, exhaustive database, expert assistance, secure cart checkout and data privacy integrated. It curates the list of reports, publishers and studies to ensure that the database is constantly updated to dynamically meet the targeted, specific needs of our clients.
MarketIntelReports currently has more than 10,000 plus titles and 35+ publishers on our platform and growing consistently to fill the “Global Intelligence Demand – Supply Gap”. We cover more than 15 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Building & Construction, Agriculture, Food & Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.