Stringent regulations, technological advancements and increasing demand for Polyvinyl chloride are the key factors fueling the market growth. Higher Cost is the major factor hindering the market. The opportunity lies in growing demand in APAC countries and helps in reducing carbon footprint. Depending upon its various types, the consumption trend of bio plasticizers differ in various regions. Epoxidized Soybean Oil (ESBO) is one of the most chosen additives in Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) gasket used mostly in food packaging.
North America is the leading market for bio plasticizer. Owing to the growing domestic demand and stringent regulations, North America accounted for a share of more than 30% of the worldwide bio plasticizer market. Asia-Pacific is one of the fastest growing markets for bio plasticizer in wires & cables, medical and packaging material applications.
Some of the Key players in the market include Biopac, Georgia-Pacific LLC, Clearwater Paper Corporation, Mondi Group, BASF SE, Novamont S.P.A, Rocktenn, International Paper and Natureworks LLC.
• Castor oil
• Succinic acid
• Epoxidized Soybean Oil (ESBO)
• Medical devices
• Wires & cables
• Packaging materials
• Building & construction
• Consumer goods
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.