The global bioresorbable stents market niche with the presence of a limited number of players. Prominent players in the bioresorbable stents market include Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG (Germany), REVA Medical, Inc. (U.S.), Elixir Medical Corporation (U.S.), and Kyoto Medical Planning Co., Ltd. (Japan).
Download Brochure of Bioabsorbable Stent/Bioresorbable Scaffold Market spread across 138 Pages, 15 Companies and Supported with 73 Tables and 33 Figures is now available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=616208 .
The study estimates global bioresorbable stents market size for 2017 and projects its demand till 2022. In primary research process, various sources from both demand side and supply side were interviewed to obtain qualitative and quantitative information of report. Primary sources from demand side include various industry CEOs, vice presidents, marketing directors, technology and innovation directors, and related key executives from various players in global bioresorbable stents market.
Target Audience for this Report:
- Bioabsorbable stent manufacturing companies
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing companies
- Healthcare institutions (hospitals and clinics)
- Stent distributors and suppliers
- Research institutes
- Venture capitalists
- Health insurance payers
- Market research and consulting firms
Bioresorbable stents market expected to reach USD 417.2 million by 2022 from USD 223.6 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 11.5%. Growing aging population susceptible to coronary and peripheral artery diseases, rising PCI procedures, increasing focus of companies on clinical trials of bioresorbable stents, increasing adoption of these stents by physicians and patients, and patients’ preference for minimally invasive therapies are factors that are expected to drive market growth in future.
Access More Information on Bioabsorbable Stent Market with Company Profiles and Top Trends at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=616208 .
Bioresorbable stents market is segmented into coronary artery diseases and peripheral artery diseases. In 2017, coronary artery diseases are expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This positive growth is attributed to factors such as rising aging population prone to coronary artery diseases and the adoption of unhealthy lifestyle habits leading to increased risk of these diseases.
The objectives of this study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and estimate the bioresorbable stents market by material, absorption rate, application, and end user
- To provide detailed information regarding major factors influencing growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To analyze micromarkets1 with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast size of the market segments with respect to four main regions, namely, North America, Asia, Europe, and the Rest of the World (RoW)2
- To profile key participants and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies3
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions; product developments, expansions; and research and development activities in the bioresorbable stents market
Click now for more Details, Queries and Discount and Other Information on this study “Bioabsorbable Stent/Bioresorbable Scaffold Market by Material (Polymer/Metal), Absorption Rate (Slow, Fast), Application (Coronary Artery Disease/CAD, Peripheral/PAD) & End User (Hospital, Cardiovascular Center) - Global Forecasts to 2022” research report can be requested at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=616208 .
Furthermore, the report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in the market along with their company profiles, recent developments, and key market strategies.
The report also will help the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them with information regarding key market drivers, restraints challenges, and opportunities. The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market by providing them with the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall global bioresorbable stents market and its subsegments.