Increased consciousness and strict government regulations towards environment policies are favoring the market growth. In addition, volatility in crude oil prices is driving the manufacturers to adopt bioplastics & biopolymers as a substitute to raw material, which is the key factor fueling the market growth. On the other hand, performance issues and high price of bioplastics are limiting the market growth.
In 2015, Bio-PET segment commands the global bioplastics & biopolymers market and is projected to continue its domination over the forecast period. It is attributed to its similar properties of petroleum based PET, which is appropriate for all applications. The Packaging sector leads the market globally with the biggest market share and is expected to grow with a high CAGR during the forecast period. It is driven by booming market for eco-friendly packaging. Europe is anticipated to hold the largest share in global market due to its huge distribution network of bioplastics & biopolymers.
Some of the key players in global bioplastics & biopolymers market include Arkema S.A., BASF SE, Biome Technologies PLC, Bio-On S.P.A, Braskem S.A., Cargill incorporated, Corbion NV, E. I. DU Pont De Nemours And Company, Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited, Metabolix, INC, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, NatureWorks LLC, Novamont S.p.A., Plantic Technologies Ltd., Solvay SA, and Toray Industries.
Material Types Covered:
• Bio Polyethylene (Bio-PE)
• Biodegradable Polyester
• Poly Hydroxyalkanoate (PHA)
• Bio-Polyethylene Terephthalate (Bio-PET)
• Biodegradable Starch Blends
• Poly Lactic Acid (PLA)
• Regenerated Cellulose
• Other Material Types
• Consumer Products
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.