Check complete report @
The report provides a clear overview of and detailed insight into the global biopower market. It provides data covering historic and forecast market size, average capital cost, installed capacity and generation for biomass and biogas power globally, and in ten key biopower markets - US, Brazil, China, India, Thailand, Japan, Germany, UK, France and Italy. The report analyzes key market aspects which determine biopower sector and provides information on feedstock potential, installed capacity share by feedstock type and key regulations.
The report uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The report includes -
- Biopower market study at global level and at key country level, covering countries such as US, Brazil, China, India, Thailand, Japan, Germany, UK, France and Italy
- Historic and forecast data for cumulative and annual installed power capacity and power generation for biopower
- Historic data installed capacity is segmented based on biogas and biomass technologies
- Information on feedstock potential and installed capacity share by feedstock type
- Analysis on major market forces driving or restraining the growth of biopower market at global level
- Market size and average capital cost data at country and global level
- Statistics related to average turbine size, GHG emission reductions, employment opportunities, homes powered, turbine import – export
- Key policies supporting the development of biopower market
Reasons to buy
The report will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision-making by providing historical and forecast data in biopower sector
- Develop strategies based on developments in the biopower market
- Maximize potential in the growth of the biopower market
- Identify key partners and business-development avenues
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategies and prospects
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aim to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions, we do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers.
A group of industry veterans who are well experienced in reputed international consulting firms after identifying the sourcing needs of MNCs for market intelligence, have together started this business savior MarketIntelReports.
MIR intends to be a one-stop shop with an intuitive design, exhaustive database, expert assistance, secure cart checkout and data privacy integrated. It curates the list of reports, publishers and studies to ensure that the database is constantly updated to dynamically meet the targeted, specific needs of our clients.
MarketIntelReports currently has more than 10,000 plus titles and 35+ publishers on our platform and growing consistently to fill the “Global Intelligence Demand – Supply Gap”. We cover more than 15 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Building & Construction, Agriculture, Food & Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.
2711 Centerville Road, Suite 400,